26) Day 1: Barbados

Odell

We were loving the island life. Today we all were going to walk the big market everyone kept telling us about.

I got dress in my red swimsuit pants and a white tank top. I got my Nike sandals and called it a day. I helped Trini get dress in her black and white romper and her yellow Mickie mouse jacket.

I looked over and Mina was done dressing in her distress jeans, her white Chanel top, and her white Chanel flats. Fatima most definitely took care her daughter.

Finally Farrah came out looking like she needed to be in a magazine. She look beautiful in her red two piece maxi skirt and crop top with a cut in the front.

"Woah there mama you lookin hot!" Trini said making us laugh.

"Why thank you. You guys ready?" She asked

"Yessss!!" The girls scream as they grabbed their bags.

"Y'all got these purses like y'all got money in them" I said

"Put money in it then" Mina said opening her bag

"They gon clean you out today" Farrah said we got in our car and drove off.

We got to the market place and it was full with tourist. We made it our goal to go to every station.

"Daddy they have glass cola's!!" Trini said.

"Let's get some" Farrah said as we went over to the stations.

"Uncle O what's this" Mina said picking up plantain chips.

"Its a type of bananna and they make chips with it"

"I want the sweet one" Farrah said getting a bag.

Trini got the lemon one, and Mina and I got the spicy ones cuz we real. We went inside a little shack that was like a clothing store. We got some things and moved on to the next.

"Daddy I'm hungry" Trini said. It was getting dark so I knew it was time to was head back to the hotel.

"Aight let's go eat" I said.

We went to a little restaurant near the hotel. Kalita's was real cute looking. We say down and a waiter came to us.

"Hello welcome to Kalita's. What can I get for you to drink"

"What's good to drink here"

"Ahh tourist eh. Try the bim or the Ju-C" she said.

"I want the juicy" Mina said.

"Me too" Trini said.

"Cuh dear" the lady cooed in her Bajan dialect.

"Let me get some rum" I said

"Yuh sure this is no States. Rum here very strong"

"I got it!"

"Aight and my lady" she asked.

"Um let me try the rum punch" Farrah answered.

"Hold it I'll be back" she saidbas she left.

"You sure you want to drink their rum straight like that?" Farrah asked me

"Hell yea!!'

"Ooo daddy you cursed" Trini said.

"Sorry baby" I said.

"Ain't no sorry you owe me a dollar."

"When we go back home" I told her as the lady came and have is our drinks.I took a sip of the rum and nearly died