3) Babysitter?

Odell

Today was gonna be a busy day. And it had nothing to do with Football. Trinity needed a room. I can't get kicked in the face again. Plus the social services people were coming.

I got someone to come and design the perfect room for her today while we were gone. Next I needed to get her in this ballet class thing. I need time to myself. Third we needed a babysitter. And I got a feeling that's gonna take a while.

I had put an ad and applications out. I had them send them to the Giants headquarters I don't need the world knowing my address.

We had a great response and had a lot of people coming in today. I didn't want to do it at my place for the fear of people knowing where I lived. I chose a little Cafe that was by my place.

"Trinity you done?" I ask knocking on the door.

"Yes! " she said as she came out the bathroom. She was wearing her floral rompers with her pink flats. She had her shades on and her crossover bag that she begged to have.

" You need to learn how to do your own hair." I tell her.

"My hands too tiny" she said showing her hand.

"Okay so the usual brush down" I ask.

"No I want pigtails"

"Pig what? "

" It's half and half them pony tail pony tail" she said showing me.

"Okay. " I grabbed to hair bow things that Coach wife had bought her and did what I was told. I hope it was even.

" Good job" she said.

"You ready now" I ask.

"Is you ready?"

I look down at my white lose skinny jeans my NY Giants Jersey baseball Jersey type of shirt with my Navy blue Vans. I had my gold Rolex and a gold chain.

"Ion look nice? "

" You look very handsome."

"You look very beautiful. Now let's go" I picked her up and we headed to the car.

Moments later we arrived at Downtown Dance Factory. Online it said they do all types of dances but specialize in ballet. They took kids starting the age of two. We found parking and walked in.

"Welcome how can I help you. " a lady ask.

" Yes she came to sign up"

"Sorry we already had auditions"

"But I am a really good dancer" Trinity whined.

"I'm sorry sweety" she said.

"I can prove it" she said.

"Trini there's other dance studios. " u told her.

" But you said this was the best. I want the best. Don't I deserve the best"

"Trini-"

"Hello my name is Ms. Embrosa, the dance studio owner and teacher. Is there a problem? "

" No"

"Yes" Trinity said.

"Awe what is it"

"That lady said I can't be in this studio" she said pointing at the desk lady. Oh god.

"I'm sure she had her reasons. If you would like you can audition today. We recently had to drop three students. " she said.

" Okay. But I need clothes"