8) Shrimp Award

*One Months Later*

Odell

Today was the Billboard Awards. I couldn't be any more excited. Well I think Trinity is a but more happier then me. Since I told the world she's my daughter I have been getting nothing but good feedback.

"Have you decided who you want to give the last ticket to? " Steve my publicist asked.

"Uh-"

"I believe it needs to be Farrah" he interrupted.

"Woah why. He was gonna give it to me" Harmonie said.

"Thats cute. But that's Trinity's babysitter and she will watch her better."

"I can watch a child. Trinity likes me. Right Trini?" she ask Trinity who was engage with Sophia the First on the television.

"Huh" Trinity respond not even moving. Just then Farrah came in and went to the living room with Trinity.

"Hey guys. Hey baby girl" she said to Trinity.

"Yeaaaaa Farrah!!" Trinity yelled Jumping in her arms

"Well let's let Trinity to decide" Steven said.

"Decide what?" Farrah asked.

"Whose gonna get the the last ticket for the Billboard Awards" I told her.

"Oh well um-"

"Trinity please pick who you want to go with you!" Steven said impatiently.

"Well that's easy I choose Farrah duhh" Trinity said.

"Well there you have it! Now if you excuse me I have work to go do." Steve said dapping me up and then leaving.

"May I speak with you?" Harmonie asked.

"Yea of course" I told her as we head to my room.

"Are you serious about this! I thought you were taking me" she whispered yelled as soon as I closed the door.

"Serious about what? She made her decision."

"She is a child! Are you going her all the decisions in your life? " she asked.

"No but what done I done. There will be other shows to take you. Plus I'll make it up to you" I said grabbing her by the waist.

"Sure you will" she said pulling away from me and going out the door. She grabbed her bag and left.

Shit man! I aint know this was going to be a problem. I went in m kitchen and got a drink. I walked to the living room and sat down in my lazyboy recliner. I switched off Sophia the First for the NFL Patriots vs. Steelers game. I was Justin time. Of course I felt the ugly looks coming from Trinity. I ignored them because I needed some me time.

"If me going to the Billboard Awards then I won't go" Farrah said.

"Its not a problem" I told her.

"Well your girlfriend says differently" she mumbled.

"Farrah do you want to go or no" I asked.

"Well yea but-"

"But nothing your going and that's final" I told her.

"Okay theres a problem"

"Oh my gosh can a nigga get a damn break!"

"Language!" Trinity yelled

"I don't have anything fancy to wear to the award show"

"So buy one" I told her.

"Yea see you don't pay me enough for that" she said.