40)

Farrah

I woke up with Trini foot in my mouth. I got up and went to the kitchen and saw Odell cooking, well trying to cook.

"Good morning babe." I said kissing him.

"Good morning. Here taste this" he said trying to shove the spoon of whatever that was cooking in my mouth.

"Uhuh I rather go put Trini foot back in my mouth." I told him.

"Damn that's cold" he said.

"How about we go to KeKe's for breakfast. I'm been craving their foods" I said rubbing my belly.

"Whatever you want" he said rubbing my booty

"I gotta shower and you gotta get your daughter up and ready"

"She wakes up better to you"

"If you don't do it I'll make her sleep with us for the rest of the week"

"I wasn't the one with a foot in my mouth" he said as I left the kitchen and went back to the room.

After I showered and brushed my teeth I lotioned up and went to see what clothes I had here. I found my red tank top dress and my Gucci tennis shoes. The dress was a little more snug then it was last time I wore it. I gotta start hitting the gyms. I can hear the wind outside so I threw on a jean jacket. I left the room to see Odell fighting with Trini.

"I DONT WANT TO WEAR THAT!" She yelled crying

"You gon wear whatever the fuck I tell you to wear!"

"Hey! That's enough. Trini put the dress on now." I tell her as she took the dress and went to the bathroom

"My head hurts" Odell said looking stress.

"You gon be just fine boy" I said laughing as Trini came out in her cream colored dress I put on her navy blue knee high socks and her military boots. Her navy blue jacket went well with the outfit.

"I still don't like this dress" she said grabbing my hand as we walked to the car.

"You look like a million bucks"

"I'm worth a million bucks" she said making us laugh.

We got to KeKe's and immediately got swarm with fans. They took their pictures with Odell and Trini and finally left us alone. I sat down and looked at the menu. I wanted EVERYTHING! But I knew I was gain no weight so I needed to slow down on the eating. The waiter took our order and left. Odell was looking at me hella hard.