34) Meeting The Family

A/N: Yall make me a happy author and comment and vote please. I got the views just not the proof. And sorry for the mistakes in advance.

Will

Today was Jessie and I first baby appointment

Today was Jessie and I first baby appointment. I was lowkey a little more excited then she was. Over the weeks I pass the whole shock phase and was completely on board.

"Ms. Rita?" a nurse called out.

"That's us" she said as we got up and followed the lady.

They took her weight, her blood pressure, made her change into a gown.Then put us in a room so we can wait on the actual doctor. I looked around the room and it was vaginas everywhere.

"When is this doctors coming?" I asked impatiently.

"Be patient. What you don't like the room" she said being sarcastic.

"I love it. Very masculine" I said taking a seat.

"While we are waiting I need to ask you a favor" she said.

"What is it?"

"Its my parents" she said.

"What about them"

"Well they want to meet the guy who got their baby knocked up".

"Oh"

"Today for lunch please don't say no" she said really fast.

"Today?! I'm not ready to meet your parents. You gotta plan what your gonna say and all" I told her.

"You'll be fine. They just want to make sure that your not some unemployed no good man. And I know your a good man and you obviously have a job. "

"Alright fine. Do they know that I'm you know?"

"What? A police officer?"

"Black"

"Oh babe my parents aren't racist. My aunt married a jamaican man not too long ago and everyone loves him. It's not color in my family it's love"

"Alright cuz I'm just saying"

"You have nothing to worry about. They are going to love you!" she said as there was a knock on the door.

"Good morning Ms. Ritz and... Mr. Ritz?"

"No just call me Will" I said.