♛ Chapter 19 ♛

>Chapter 19<

"Oh my gosh! That was so fun!" Cat squealed. "And the dolphins were so cute!"

"Yeah but they stunk," I said, fanning the air in front of me.

"At least they're cute. We probably smell bad to them also," She defended.

I shrugged, "That's true."

We had just finished swimming with dolphins and I got to admit, it was pretty fun. My favorite part was where you clung onto the fins and they pull you fast around the pool.

"Okay students," Mrs. Rosella spoke up. "We're going to go back to the resort so you guys can wash up. We'll all head to dinner afterwards. After, you guys can see another magnificent view. This time at night!"

We boarded our buses and headed back to the hotel.

###

After we washed up, Cat and I headed to the restaurant in the resort where we were all having dinner.

We spotted Easton and Nathan sitting at a table already. It looked like they were in deep conversation about something.

We made our way over to them. "Hey whatcha guys talking about?" Cat asked, taking a seat next to Nathan.

"Uh nothing important," Nathan quickly responded.

I took a seat next to Easton and stared at the both of them. They were being suspicious.

I decided to let it go this time. "So what do you guys want?"

"Cheeseburger," they all chorused.

I looked at them and rolled my eyes. "You guys are so unhealthy."

We ended up ordering three cheeseburgers and spaghetti and meatballs for me.

During the meal, we talked about everything. We talked about some of the randomest topics. It was nice to just sit back relax and talk.

After finishing up our meals, we met with Mrs. Rosella and she instructed us to get the things we needed and board the bus.

The trip to the view was fast and we got there in no time.

We all spilled out of the bus, everyone wanting to be the first to see the beautiful view.

I was caught up in the current of people but once I got a glimpse of the view, I knew it was utterly breathtaking.

I eventually made my way to the front so I could get a better look at the view.

I took out my camera and snapped a picture for memories. This was definitely going to Instagram.

"Nice view, isn't it?" Easton asked from beside me.

I was startled for a second. I hadn't realized that he was right next to me the whole time.

But it's not like I minded.

"Yeah," I breathed out. "It's beautiful."

He nodded. It was silent between us as we just kept quiet and enjoyed the view.

I enjoyed the moment. Sometimes being silent was more enjoyable than talking. You get to listen to the nature and man made sounds around you and just think.

I thought about how I had been when Easton and I didn't know each other that well but I still had a crush on him. I was so childish and bitchy back then when I would go up to him and start flirting and annoying him.

I winced at the memory. I had obviously matured since that time but it didn't mean that I didn't still make stupid choices. Just less than I usually did.

"Demi," Easton said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I murmured.

He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned my head on his shoulder. "You seem tired," he pointed out with a chuckle.

"It's been a long day," I admitted, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Look at me," he told me.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were already staring back at me. It felt like I could get lost just staring into his eyes. As cheesy as it sounds.

Suddenly before I knew it, his lips were on mine. After realizing what had just happened, I found myself kissing him back.

I wish I could say that I heard fireworks but that didn't happen. Instead I felt chills going down my spine.

Let's be honest here, there were definitely sparks.

And one more thing,

It was perfect.

***

Sorry guys for the super late and short chapter. I just didn't find enough time and motivation to keep writing but I decided to finish what I started because I hate to leave something unfinished.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I promise the updates will be more frequent.

Until next time!