♛ Chapter 7 ♛

"So here's to...

The crap we talk,

The guys we stalk,

The way we shop,

Laughs we can't stop."

>Chapter 7<

Let's hang out today. -Cat.

So apparently we made plans to hang out today because we didn't get to spend time with each other this weekend yet. I replied, telling them that I was free to hang out.

On a totally unrelated note, Demi you forgot to help clean up! -Cam.

Oh yeah! Totally forgot. Forgive me? -D.

Fine. We got it finished already. -Cam.

I grinned at their ability to forgive and forget when we had fights together. It was just another quality that made us such close friends.

You need a ride? -Cat.

I texted her back telling her that I indeed needed a ride. I'd ask my driver but I sort of made the decision to do things on my own. The first step was to stop using the people my parents put in my life and come up with my own ways of getting food and traveling from place to place.

"Good morning Sonia," I greeted my nanny who was wiping down the counter in the kitchen.

What? I never said I couldn't communicate with them. Then, it would just be rude.

"Good morning Miss Demi," I was actually glad she was flexible enough to call me by my nickname instead of my full name.

My parents insisted on calling me by my full name though. They thought using my nickname was unprofessional. They even told all our staff to, but I made them stop calling me that. At first they didn't oblige, but eventually they got used to my nickname.

"I'm going to be heading out," I told her, grabbing a granola bar from the shelf and tearing off the wrapper. I plopped it into my mouth.

"Do you need Jeremy to drive you?" She asked kindly, lifting her head to face me, pausing her cleaning.

I shook my head and smiled proudly. "Not this time."

She raised an eyebrow but didn't question my motive. I heard a car honk from outside. Probably Cat. "Well that's my ride. Bye Sonia."

"Make sure you're safe."

I closed the front door to my house and saw Cat impatiently texting away on her phone.

I smirked and tried climbing quieting into the hood of her car. It was easier than you think because when Cat texts or is on her phone, there's nothing that can win her attention.

Not even if a bomb exploded near us and right after a blender turned on.

Once I was sitting comfortable on the hood of the car, I took out my phone from inside my boots and sent her a text.

Look up. -D.

I watched as the furrowed her eyebrows in confusion before slowly lifting her head up. Once she caught sight of the creepy smile I was making at her, she jumped up from her seat, but her seatbelt caught her from hitting her head on the car roof.

I burst into hysterical laughter as I replayed her scared face in my mind over and over again.

"If you don't get off and get in the car, you can just stay there. I'll drive with you on it," She grumbled, putting her phone inside the cup holder beside her chair.