♛ Chapter 12 ♛

I've been thinking of posting a new book called The Art of Kissing. It's going to be a short story but I won't be posting it until I complete more chapters in this book. What do you guys think?

>Chapter 12<

"Hey Demi. Can you make the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino?" Marcus asked me.

"I'm on it," I told him, getting an empty cup to make the beverage.

Today I was working the morning shift before I went to school. That way I could get breakfast and a drink.

The customers in the morning were mostly business men or adults getting coffee before going to work.

I handed Marcus my already made frappuccino and he gave it to the customer.

Marcus worked full time at Starbucks. That's why he worked from morning till evening. "Congratulations! You've mastered the frappuccino. So here's a free one, on me." Marcus said, handing me a frappuccino.

"Thanks," I said, taking the frappuccino. "Well see you tomorrow."

Starbucks wasn't that far away from our school so I was able to walk there. Technically, Easton didn't have to drive me here every afternoon shift we had together, but I didn't mind.

Once I arrived at school, I immediately made my way to my locker.

"Demi," The head cheerleader, Cassidy, called me.

I gave her a smile. We were pretty good friends but we weren't close. All I know was that I didn't want to ever get on her bad side. "Hey Cass."

"I love your boots. Where did you get them?" She asked.

"They're Uggs," I said flatly, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes of course," She giggled. Suddenly, her happy demeanor changed into a scowling one.

I turned around to see what she was glaring at. All I could see was Darren talking to a blonde girl. It was obvious that the blonde girl was flirting with him but he didn't seem to notice.

Then it clicked. Darren was Cassidy's ex-boyfriend. They broke up about a week ago but no one knew why. It looks like Cassidy still had feelings for him.

"I'll see you around," She grumbled as she walked in the direction of Darren and the blondie.

You're gonna get it blondie.

I shook my head before walking to my first period class.

My first period class was Biology with Ms. Smith which I shared with all my friends.

When I reached the classroom, I saw all my friends already seated at the back of the classroom.

I walked to the back and sat down in the empty seat next to Cat. "Hey guys."

"Oh hey Demi. We were talking about our plans after school," Cat filled me in. "Do you have anything?"

"I just came from work so in free after school," I informed her.

"Great! We're planning on hanging out after school," Crystal told me. "We're going to the mall."

The mall was like our "hang out spot." We'd usually always go their after school if we wanted to hangout and didn't have plans.

I nodded. "Sounds good."

"Oh and bring Easton. He's cool," Cameron told me.

"No!" I practically shouted. I looked around to see a few students staring at me. I lowered my voice and said, "I'm not asking him!"