♛ Chapter 18 ♛

>Chapter 18<

The next morning after breakfast, we met in the lobby to discuss more about what we're doing during our trip.

"Okay students," Mrs. Rosella announced. "Today we will be going to different sights to see the beautiful views of Mexico. After that you guys will be able to roam around the resort to hang out. The only rule is that you stay with at least one more person." She instructed. "There are swimming pools, arcades, buffets, and many more activities you can do. Now everyone get ready. The bus will be here in about 20 minutes so be back here in 15 minutes."

Chatter sounded after we heard what our schedule would be for today. "This is so exciting," Cat whispered to me in our hotel room.

"I know right!" I exclaimed packing my bag.

"I bet there'll be so many cute guys!" She sighed dreamily, putting her bikini in her bag.

I chuckled, "Thirsty as always."

"Psh of course not," She defended. "I'm just in the mood because I haven't been with any guys for a long time."

"Tienes sed," (You are thirsty) I spoke in Spanish.

"That's not even the right word for thirsty. That's thirsty as in you need water." She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Close enough." I shrugged. "C'mon lets head down before we're late."

Once we were in the lobby, there were already people waiting. A few minutes later, people started piling in.

"Okay students. Listen carefully," Mrs. Rosella instructed. "Boys will board Bus A and girls will board Bus B. The buses will be labeled and you'll see when we get there. Got it?" She looked around to see if anyone had any questions. When there wasn't, she nodded and turned around to face the exit door. "Great now follow me."

We all followed Mrs. Rosella to the parking lot and as she said, there were two large buses parked in it.

We all split up into boys and girls and started boarding the bus. Cat and I took a seat near the middle of the bus. We had secret snacks packed in our backpacks that we could eat when we were hungry.

"Hello guys! My name is Cora," The bus driver introduced herself. "I'll be taking you guys to see the many beautiful views of Mexico. There aren't names of the sights, they're just beautiful. Alright shall we go now?"

Cora started up the bus and pulled out of the parking lot. We drove a couple of minutes to a cliff. "Get off people."

We all got off and stood on the cliff. The view that we beyond it was utterly breathtaking. "Wow," I breathed out.

"I know right," Cat whispered from next to me.

"Hey," Easton greeted as he stood next to me, Nathan following after him.

"Wanna stand on the edge?" Nathan suggested.

My eyes widened and I shook my head rapidly. "No way!"

"Yeah let's do it!" Cat exclaimed.

"C'mon Demi," Easton urged. "The view is more beautiful from there. Besides you can always hold my hand." He said winking at me.

My face heated up and I reluctantly nodded and took his outstretched hand. And true to his words, the view was even more beautiful when you're looking directly down from the cliff.

Even if it make me nauseous, it was worth it.

We boarded the bus again and started for our next destination. "Hey, do you have the skittles?" Cat asked me.

I nodded and took it out of my backpack and handed it to her. She put it under her backpack which was on her lap and secretly began eating it.

I chuckled and took a handful of it from her and started eating it myself.

###

"Let's go to the pool!" Cat suggested.

I nodded. "Good idea. We can also get extra credit if we volunteer as life guard."

"Yeah we only have to do that one hour. Then we can do some other things," Nathan said. I could practically see the ideas circulating in his head.

We all went into our rooms to get ready. I put on my purple bikini and Cat put on her navy blue one. I put a towel in my bag then realized that they probably provided towels.

I facepalmed myself before putting the towel back into the bathroom and heading downstairs.

Once we arrived at the outdoor pool, we saw Mrs. Rosella smiling and walking towards us.

"Hello girls," She said with a brighter smile. "Are you guys here to help life guard?"

We both nodded. "Easton and Nathan should be here soon," I told her.

Once they arrived, Mrs. Rosella got us red life guard t-shirts and showed us to our high chairs.

The one hour of being life guard wasn't as fun as I thought it would be so once it ended, I was overjoyed.

"Let's go swim now," Nathan exclaimed, throwing off his red tshirt.

I chuckled, following his actions and taking off my shirt.

When Easton took off his shirt, my eyes widened. "Wow..." I said dumbly.

He smirked at me. "I know right?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Whatever," I said brushing him off.

"It's a solid six," He added.

I put my hands on my ears. "I don't care!!" I sang.

He rolled his eyes. "Quit being childish," He told me, trying to pry by hands off of my ears.

I smiled in victory. Yes, I could be immature sometimes.

###

"C'mon let's go to the movie showing outside," Nathan suggested.

At night, there was a movie showing outside. It was near some swimming pools and had lights around for some light.

"Okay," We all agreed.

We sat in the middle row of the showing. Somehow I ended up sitting next to Easton.

"Maybe it's fate," I thought to myself.

The movie started showing and I realized it as Cinderella. I smiled to myself.

Cinderella was my favorite princess while I was younger. I would always dress up as her for Halloween and buy many stickers and coloring books with her in it.

I absentmindedly leaned my head on Easton's shoulder. He glanced at me before turning back to the movie and putting an arm around me.

I could stay like that forever.

###

Hey guys!

I'm so sorry for the late update. I've just been really busy and I haven't found the time to write that might explain why this chapter is so short.

I'll try to regularly update from now on. There are about ten chapters left so I'm planning on updating once each week.

Thanks for all your support! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

XOXO,

Valerie.