♛ Chapter 17 ♛

"Best friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public."

>Chapter 17<

Beep beep!

I groaned as I got up from my bed and snoozed the alarm clock on my phone.

I rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms in the air.

I turned on my phone to check the time to find it was 6:30 AM.

We had to be at school in the Spanish classroom at 7:30 and we were going to be boarding the plane at 8:15.

I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. I changed into a pair of comfortable jeans and a sweatshirt. I grabbed my luggage and my carry on bag and put them in the back of the black SUV.

This was an exception on asking my driver to drive me because I didn't have a car and I had to get to school somehow.

I grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen and munched on it as I walked back to the car.

I got into the back seat and made myself comfortable in the cushioned backseat.

Once we reached my school, I quickly thanked Jeremy for driving me and helping me with the luggage. "Thanks Jeremy," I waved at him.

"Be safe December," Jeremy instructed.

"I will," I assured him. "And don't call me that."

He gave me a smile before driving away. I sighed and picked up my bags before making my way to Mrs. Rosella's Spanish classroom.

Once I reached the classroom, I saw Cat, Nathan, and Easton already sitting in the back of the classroom.

I silently thanked no one in particular that I wasn't the first of my friends to be here so I wouldn't have to sit by myself and look like a loner.

"Hey guys," I greeted them.

They all turned their attentions to me and said their hellos before talking again. "Hey Demi," Nathan started. "I need to talk to you."

I nodded. "Okay let's talk." I told him to follow me to somewhere more private as Easton narrowed his eyes at the both of us.

"What is it?" I asked him once we were in a more secluded part of the classroom.

"You know how I thought I liked Cat?" He asked.

I nodded and he continued. "Well I was wrong," He announced triumphantly. "I knew I wouldn't have any romantic feelings for anyone." He said before leaving me just standing there in shock.

That's what he wanted to tell me? Everyone already knew that he would never have any romantic feelings for any girl. It was just how he was.

"Alright estudiantes," Mrs. Rosella said, clapping her hands. "It is time to board the bus." She said in English the best she could because of her Spanish accent.

Everyone gathered their luggage and followed Mrs. Rosella out into the school's parking lot.

We all boarded the bus. We all decided to sit at the back of the bus so we could talk about things without anyone knowing. The ride was uneventful and about half an hour long before we reached the airport.

Once we entered the airport, we went in to check in our bags and go through security before we were finally able to board the plane.

On the flight, my seat was placed between two strangers so the plane ride was pretty boring. All my friends were seated near each other in the front whereas I was all alone in the back.