♛ Chapter 16 ♛

"True friends are the ones who have nice things to say about you behind your back."

>Chapter 16<

"I can't believe it!" Cat whispered to me during Spanish class.

I threw her a questioning glance. She gave me a flat look. "I can't believe you forgot! We're going to Mexico tomorrow!" She exclaimed.

My eyes widened. "Oh yeah! I forgot!"

She rolled her eyes. "You're welcome."

I gave her a sweet smile. "Thanks boo. I love you."

She kept a straight face until the bell rang. "Well I hate you," She said simply.

My jaw dropped as I watched her walk out of the room laughing to herself.

I have such mean friends.

###

"Let's go ice skating!" Crystal randomly blurted out at the lunch table.

Everyone looked around at each other before all nodding in agreements. "We can go home to pick up extra clothes or anything we need then meet at my house." Crystal suggested.

"Sounds good." Nathan said.

"So have you heard?" Cat started.

And the gossiping begins. The funny thing is the guys were listening to Cat with more attention them Crystal was.

Whoever said boys didn't gossip was totally wrong.

I kept my eyes focused on Easton. He was the only guy at our table who was listening that intently to the gossip being discussed by Cat and the other guys.

Once he caught me staring, he smirked which caused a blush to appear on my face. Then he gave me a genuine smile and turned back to listening to Cat talk.

My heart beat was beating erratically. He had such an effect of me and he doesn't even know or he doesn't acknowledge it.

Oh why did I have to fall for a heartless angry jerk. Why couldn't I fall for someone like Theodore? He was the smartest guy in our school and considered the school nerd.

After lunch, I was walking in the halls to my next class when I bumped into something hard.

I rubbed the sore spot on my head and looked down to see someone on the floor.

My eyes widened as I saw Theodore slowly picking up his books and muttering "sorry" over and over again.

I sighed and bent down to help him. The ironic thing was I was just thinking about him and wondering why I didn't fall for him.

"It's fine," I assured him.

He looked at me in shock before shaking his head and continued to pick up his books.

After we finished picking up his papers and books, I threw him a smile. "Hi I'm Demi."

"I know," He said softly. I narrowed my eyes at him. How did he know who I was? I mean I knew who he was because he was known as the nerd to everyone and was very popular and probably not on the way people want to be popular for. But still being smart is way better.

"U-Uh my name is Theodore," He said quickly.

I shrugged and decided to parrot his answer. "I know."

His eyes widened for a second before returning to his shy behavior. "W-Well bye."

I gave him a small smile. "Let's walk together. Don't we have History together?"