5. Obito's Surprise

A/N: There are some inaccurate informations in this book so don't mind it unless it's a big matter hahahahaha. I don't know if the pace is too slow or too fast. And i'm trying to widen my vocabulary and trying my best fixing the grammars. You can point it out if noticed. Anyway, enjoy!

****

As my days keep passing, i dreamt of the same thing all over again. It was always the same scene replaying all over. Izuna's corpse that was laid down in front of me, unmoving. The same dark and monotonous scene as the air felt suffocating. Madara's absence. 

The same words kept ringing as if that was the only thing i was forced to hear, "Izuna-sama has passed away." As if reminding me that i'm bound to the past and i have to do something about it. I don't know if you can call it nightmare or simply bad memories but i hate it so much. 

It may have have been the same dream, unchanged but i was getting anxious as each time passed by. The dreadful ache struck my soul, my heart as if something was being torn and stabbed repeatedly. Useless, Worthless. Why didn't i do something? I could've changed how Madara would view the world. I could've done at least something and there i was- ill and now, stuck in regrets. 

I overdid myself training beyond limit, overexerted my body to the point of getting myself terribly injured- i was brought to the hospital. When i did, i had to be bedriddened for at least a week and i was always punished for disobeying father's warnings. Getting under probation became something common and i'll always ask for forgiveness each time. 

Father said i used to comply to his words, filial to his eyes. However due to my terrible anxiety i had unintentionally went against him. I was getting too impatient and i was hopeless. 

I managed to calm myself when i realised my graduation exam was coming close. Perhaps then it could be my very first step towards my goal or so i firmly believed. Moreover, Obito had been staying close by my side for months and every minutes i can count- i managed to monitor his conditions. You can call me a stalker or whatever but i believe i had to be informed of his whereabouts all the time. Sometimes i would use trickery to get him to share his upcoming missions with me just so i could make sure that by the time the mission in Kannabi Bridge happens, i'm already prepared in knowledge and in skills. 

Throughout the year, Obito had me spent my time with him. Either sparring and learning jutsu or me hearing his adventures with his team 7. He said i was gradually growing but obliviously so did he. It used to be me alone or me with Mrs Hanako when father is absent. But now, it's either me and Obito or me and unexpectedly team 7. At first, i was only clinging to him and following like a child whenever he invited me to see his team. 

As days progressed, Minato had me join them in a few occasions such that having snacks together or sparring with each other. I could thank Obito for letting me tag along eventhough his reasonings made me look a bit too lonely- he said that he's my only friend- and i never really had a reason to deny.

I'm turning five this month. My relationships with my classmates were neutral. I only speak when necessary or when asked. I didn't bother asking questions if it's nothing related to exam questions. I had to learn more about the history of ninja since there were so many things that changes in the past hundred of years. About the Hokages, the alliance between clans and so many more that didn't occur during the fight of Madara and Hashirama.

Nevertheless, learning and studying are a part of my daily life eversince i first became an Uchiha. It was never a hassle to gain more knowledge for myself- it's not like i favor it but it's because it's necessary- i'm apparently used to it. I was strictly taught by Madara's father and even now by my current father. Of course, whenever he's free and it's only basics that i've learned most of them.