12. Indecisive

A/N: I'm sorry. I haven't been able to write for a while. Nothing came up and i really tried. But now, i have some peace and mood to do so. I'll try my best with the updates.

****

Strange. When Guren wasn't facing Madara, he was sure he had a lot to tell. From the moment he opened his eyes every morning to training after sunset, he had a lot of stories. Very much that he had kept to himself. But for some reasons, when he had to spit the words, he couldn't. Madara had his attention glued on the boy in front of him, contemplating his features, his gestures. Not one bit similar to Shirai. Although he partially doubt Guren's words, somehow his chakra was the only thing familiar to Madara so he stayed. Tobi however had gotten bored from waiting. His eyes droopy and he let out a yawn as he leaned his head on his palm, clearly showing his boredom. 

Guren let out a small sigh, "I'm sorry older brother. I don't know where to start."

"Then let me ask you." Madara spoke, his voice raspy and low. " What kind of future do you know?"

Of course, that was significant in this conversation. The future he knows revolved around the main character, which currently doesn't exist yet. And that future was probably one of a good one. Maybe at some point, that future that he learned from the manga is the only good ending. But for sure, it isn't the best one. Many life was lost. Uncountable. Unnecessarily. It may have been good for Naruto but not to Madara. Not to he, who strongly wished for peace. To get rid of the tainted world. Unlike Naruto who is an epitome of a hero, a main character, Madara seemed more like an antagonist, the bad evil guy. Funny. Guren found it ironic.

"Bad one." Frank, very. "The one where you don't achieve what you want."

Madara frowned, apparently displeased. "But that leads to something you can call 'peace' and a Konoha shinobi will do all that." He continued, "What kind of peace do you wish to achieve, older brother? Will it lead to destruction.. or otherwise.." Guren stole a glance at Zetsu, who has been quiet next to Madara eversince he arrived earlier.

"I don't need to answer that, seemingly you've known some part of the future." Madara spoke as he seat himself in a more comfortable posture. Madara eyelids slowly closed, "Who is that Konoha shinobi you spoke of?"

"He is the son of Konoha's Yellow Flash. To be exact, his future son."

"I see.." Madara hummed, his eyes are now completely closed. "Fill me in more."

Guren nodded, "A few years from now on, an Uzumaki woman will give birth to that shinobi. Although from the future i know, Uchiha Obito will be the one to kill her and her husband. However, he failed to bring back the nine-tailed fox." He paused, waiting for Madara's reaction. Madara could've guessed what Guren was hinting.

"Under my command?"

Again, he nodded in agreement, "Uchiha Obito created his 'own' Akatsuki after the leader was dead. He took full advantage of them. And he proceeds with your plan but as you've heard earlier, it didn't end well."

"Eeeehh? Then wouldn't it be useless to take in that Uchiha brat? Wait wait! It means that what we've done is pointless!" Tobi whined, scratching his head.

"Apparently, he's not completely useless. His Mangekyo Sharingan is undoubtly fearful. At least in my opinion it does." 

Indeed, Zetsu has been watching Obito for a long time. All according to his plan. Originally, they plan to train Obito and make full use of whatever Mangekyo he would develop. Madara too, knew that Obito would be an exceptionally convenient pawn. And another fact that Obito does not have a strong will, makes it easier to manipulate the boy. Everyone here knows how good it is to have Uchiha Obito on their side.