Chapter 29

HOHOHO, Merry holidays everyone. We offer this week's second upload to thank all of you for the continuous support you've been giving us. 

We will try our best to  grow more as authors and artist, and to be more consistent in the years to come! 

Special thanks  to our patreons who are supporting us in things that we could have never thought to be possible for amateurs like us. Thank you very much; 

MrPotatoman, Payfortunate, John M, Oditex, Derp500000, ghost750x, Kristian Oinonen, Kayden, Ur Dad, Brandon LeBoeuf, Paul Hughes, Jabari Lambert, Evelyn Antoinette, Bonobo, Joxsan Herrera, Cakeboss, Jason Graham, Graeme Kent, Jacarya Robinson, Mordie, Mr Ove, Danielle Warvel, alexis, Marcus Jean-Louis, Snipert.

\( ゚ヮ゚)/

MERRY HOLIDAYS!

----------------------------------------

'What a ridiculous bunch...' Thought Suna, as he smirked at the trio's overwhelming skills.

It was their first physical and aura assessment as students under Professor Suna.

Rinca's precise control over her aura and her elegant movements that could be enunciated as dancing, made the onlookers admire the so-called "duchess of ice" even more.

Not to mention, both Andrew and Namiku's overpowering aura were enough to leave anyone in awe, as they easily obliterated things from the assessment.

Considering their growing fanbase, many were watching under their classroom including the jealous Note Raal.

"He's getting all the girls Riz!"

"..."

Yet again, Rizaul couldn't care less about the nonsense his taffy-haired friend was spouting. That's why Note Raal became more jealous and furious at the sight of the half-elf's indifferent reaction.

"Ughhh..."

.

.

.

From a short distance, a different class had begun preparing for their own assessment. Yet as they were closer to the impressive display, they were not able to avoid staring at all the jaw-dropping skills happening near them.

"Goodness, we once again have an unbelievable batch... I sure hope my students are up for it." Teased Mony, who a while ago was admittedly shocked, yet still felt pride in knowing her students were also far from being normal.

She had even noticed earlier how a few of her students' competitive sides were showing, for they were noticeably pumped-up from the trio's spectacular display.

Still, most just chatted amongst themselves while admiring the three, and this was the case for Viola who looked happy just seeing them.

"You have strong friends, Miss Viola." said the cheerful pink haired Marcha, who Viola thought resembled both Rinca and Namiku.

"I better not slack off then!" Said Viola pridefully with a puff.

The lady giggled, as Viola was often quiet on most occasions, but was always very passionate at the mention of her friends. Even her other classmates began teasing her a bit, causing her to cry out shyly,

"Don't laugh at me guys, Miss Marcha..."

"Hehehe... Well, I'm all pumped out now!" Replied Marcha Kale whose eyes burned with passion.

Marcha Kale and Viola happened to become friends as they were seated next to each other. Her bubbly personality made it so that even the shy violet-haired Viola would open up to her.