Chapter 41

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give huge thank you to our patreons, Nicole cgl, OmegaMarz and Crepusculum

You're all epic and we appreciate the support! Lastly, we want to thank everyone who has been reading TNBS so far.

And if you guys want to read some advanced and work in progress chapters, you can visit and further support us with our .

With that being said, we hope you guys enjoy this newest chapter ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were times when Naell found himself sleepier than usual, yet there were rarer times where his energy to awake knew no bounds--- that was not one of those times.

As the end of Autumn was slowly approaching, so was the end of their examinations. To Naell, this was a forewarning that preparations for the cultural festival were drawing near in Esuela dio sa de.

Every class was to prepare one artistic presentation to showcase for the people who would be entering the school.

For most, this meant a joyous event, but as someone who disliked social gatherings, Naell found himself lacking energy as those days would soon be upon them.

Begrudgingly, he was already assigned a duty to partake in, and with the owl's growing excitement for the event, he knew there was no more room for negotiation.

The morning had just crept in his window when he finally got up and turned to his bedside cabinet; an unraveled scroll, a thin red ribbon, and a serene flower all laid atop it.

Upon cleansing and changing into his usual get-up, Naell then took hold of the flower from his desk, and started murmuring.

Mana slowly began circling him which made parts of his hair flutter. The room's ambiance became more serene, even Owly's sleeping face twitched from the soothing feeling of Naell's mana.

The tips of his fingers then lightly glowed as small bits of ice and snowflakes began forming around the bright yellow flower.

Naell had been practicing this lately, and was therefore now careful enough to not damage a single petal. Yet on his first trial, he had placed too much ice on the poor flower's petals, weighing far more than its stem could handle.

"Forgive me Lillies, but those experiments will now certainly make one of you happy.''

When the flower finally glimmered an icy hue, while still being predominantly as yellow as it was, Naell finally let out a smile.

"Hopefully that'll last till Beryldot. Well, hopefully longer."

Upon loosely rolling the scroll and gently placing the flower inside it, he then tied the ribbon around the scroll and created a container of ice to hold the parchment inside.

'I better deliver this then.' He thought while putting on a large dark coat. Naell, of course, regardless wouldn't feel cold, yet back on earth he was always fond of clothes for the winter.

The morning had grown much colder, yet the busy folks of Taglagas worked seemingly uncaring for the weather. As he exited the dormitory, he noticed some students were already awake, clearly excited to begin their preparations. He could not help but shiver at the sight.

The center circle where nobles resided, and where the school was located, was far more peaceful than the busy streets of the inner circle.

Beings of different races were already bustling for works such as the adventurers, employees of different businesses, and of course, tradesmen like the man whom Naell would be meeting that day.