Chapter 33

Hello everyone! Ne here~

Here's a special thanks to our newest Patreons:

Mr./Ms

Tyler H, Beldium, Lala P, Lushinya, la gh, colin love, Christian Pettersen, Jabari Brown.

Y'all epic >:3

Lastly,

As some of you may know, Zo has been tested positive for Corona and is currently being held in an isolation facility.

Thanks to luck I have also not been feeling too well and I'm currently hoping it's nothing serious.

We hope you guys understand if we miss some weeks, and we're really sorry about it. Neither of us expected things to go this way this early in the year.

Fortunately, theCat is strong and healthy, but she still can't seem to press anything on scribblehub with her toe beans (she's working on it).

Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading our novel this far and we will try our best to publish chapters regardless!

Please stay safe and we sincerely ask for your prayers.

——————————

• Where are we going? HOOT. •

• To fetch some fruits. •

That day, Naell finally saw the news he was waiting for; the mysterious fogging of the forest between the border of Taglagas and the tribe of Pegasus.

The forest of Lagupa existed for the cohabitation and peace between the human kingdom and the Pegasus tribe.

Two entrances stood in the forest of Lagupa: The entrance to the forest (guarded by the Knights of Taglagas) and the entrance to the Tribe of Pegasus (guarded by the half winged-beasts).

The forest was protected by both sides as a sign of respect towards Pegasus, the legendary beast who protected the kingdom ages ago and was therefore rewarded his land by the king.

Yet Pegasus was free-spirited and was often embarking Mundo alone. Some scholars believed that the legendary beast was wandering at the center of the world where no one dared to venture.

Those were the things that Naell had managed to read about the forest they were headed to. Some parts were, of course, ridiculous to him as he imagined that Pegasus was just some sort of horse that managed to grow a pair of wings.

'So how come he has some half-human descendants?!?!?!"

.

.

.

Naell and Owly were currently nearing the southern border of Taglagas.

The travel time was not that long, but they were both satisfied with their decision to eat heavy meals upon seeing the forest.

Lagupa, that was known for its vivid greenery, was now covered with thick fog. Cold humid air could already be felt from its entrance.

It would be annoying to walk inside the wilderness and much more eat inside it, as the humidity would surely spoil the food.

As the entrance to the forest was heavily guarded by the Autumn Kingdom's knights, especially due to the abnormal fogging situation, Lagupa became eerie and lifeless from outside.

If it weren't for Naell's greed, he would have surely gone home by now. Luckily, profits blinded both of them as they walked (with Owly atop his head) towards the entrance.