Vol. 2 Epilogue

Hello everyone!

A lot of people have been asking for a glossary to help out with the number of characters we've got so far. We wanted to let you guys know that we're currently working on it and we plan on making it public one by one, upon reaching the patreon goal for it.

We'll be posting one artwork of every major character and details about each of them. You guys can check out the already public sample with Alicica Witner Beryldot here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/45400169.

That's all and thank you so much for all the feedback and the support so far. We hope you guys enjoy the final chapter of Volume 2.

------------

The sun was now at its peak when the soothing humming of birds could be heard. The peaceful sounds seemed to fill the balcony of the humble Beryldot household, for sitting and admiring the trees and the last hints of autumn was the young Lily.

She had been talking with the birds for many times now, afterall, she was very fond of them, and decided to add the peaceful ambiance in the letter she was currently writing.

Occasionally the breeze would enter, gently grazing the items on her table.

Atop it's marbled pattern rested many things Lily quite liked; A bowl of fruits she'd happily eat, a jar of ink for all of her writing, blank sheets of paper ready to be filled, and several unstamped envelopes.

As Lily took a break from writing, she then noticed that the birds had finally ended their singing. One of the smaller birds then flew down from its branch and happily stood atop the well-written letter.

Lily smiled at her winged-friend that adorably looked at her.

"I've written things about you and your friends like last time, Mr. Bird." She said before gently petting the small bird.

She then continued writing before seeing a stout man standing at the gate of their home, happily chatting with Sebastian.

The tradesman noticed her, smiled and held up a scroll to show to the now waving Lily.

In a hurry, she wrapped her letter in a neat envelope, not noticing the soft knocks from outside her bedroom door.

"Miss Lily, Mr Talus is outsi---" yet before Mr. Lebrut could even finish his sentence, the young miss of Beryldot dashed outside her room, holding a letter with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Mr. Leb! I'll meet him up at the door."

He then chuckled as he closed her door, taking a glimpse of a few letters sitting on her table. It had already been months since the once arrogant scary young master, who fortunately matured to become a respectable man, departed to study in the capital.

Maids, cooks and even guards had noticed then how Naell began changing after his beating. His face that was still intimidating under his icy looks, was full of warmth in their short interactions.

His voice that used to be full of contempt and anger turned into a caring yet slightly awkward tone that even made employees think he was charming. That was why all of them missed the young master of Beryldot. His short stay with them was already something they looked forward to.

Lilia and Fharom saw Lily running across the hallway. As she spotted them, she immediately stopped and bowed respectfully. Softly she spoke upon catching her breath.

"Good morning father, morning mother."

Fharom smiled while Lilia could only sigh. Admittedly, even they were delighted to see who had arrived. So with a cautious voice still soft and sweet, Lilia Beryldot began to speak,