Chapter 66

After welcoming them, the Baroness together with her daughter, Aive proceeded to guide them inside the village.

As it was indeed safer than on the road, not to mention the additional security provided, they were all able to relax.

Yet again, for Naell who couldn't stand so many people, the entire situation was exhausting.

Commoners and nobles alike were surrounding and giving them warm welcomes; especially towards the Prince and Princess.

Luckily, as time went on, Naell found his solace. For the village's ambience was simple yet filled with innovation.

Unlike other towns where stalls appeared anywhere, in Noeadia they were placed at an allocated area which they called marketplace.

Within it, a variety of products were showcased; from general goods, to the town's renowned handicrafts and more.

At that point, Naell couldn't help but admit defeat. Noeadia, the land of jewels, was far more tourist-centered compared to Beryldot.

• This takes skill, the Baroness is really impressive, HOOT. •

Telepathically said Owly to which Naell truly agreed.

Baroness Noeadia was known as a firm believer of equality. That was why her village was welcoming towards any race and gender.

As a result, the population of female merchants and knights was much higher compared to other villages.

• Restaurants are lacking though, HOOT. •

• ...You glutton. •

The marketplace truly was where the town's full focus had been given. The rest of the establishments they passed, albeit charming, were simple and humble in feel.

Even the home of the Baroness where they all headed was quaint. Yet truthfully Naell found it lovely to live in.

• My dream house. •

• It's small though, HOOT. •

• Exactly, you barely have to walk much to get to where you want to~ •

• ...You sloth. •

As they went inside, aside from the declaration stating their arrival, their attention was caught; what beheld their sights was a party living up to the village's name.

"Beautiful..." They said, yet only Naell sighed as he knew that day would surely be tiring.

.

.

.

The party was filled with vibrant chatters that showed no sign of stopping.

Harmonious music enveloped the dining hall with matching glowing jewels imbued by magic.

It was clear that the Baroness was very particular with her decor, and it showed with the large fashionable drapes that complemented her coral walls.

Some had already begun dancing in joyous spirits, while others were enjoying the food, all of which were cuisines ranging from different kingdoms.

Gathered together were the princess' escorts, excluding Aive who accompanied her mother, Casper who went off to meet a friend, Utua, one of the central figures of the party, and the now missing young master of Beryldot.

"Hey, where's Naell?" Asked Septh.

After their earlier encounter with monsters, he had warmed up to Naell, afterall what the young master of Beryldot accomplished was an incredible feat.