Qurbat | قربت

Qurbat: closeness; nearness

***

Anabia Khan:

***

Shahzain Ahmed:

***

Prologue

***

Applying a coat of red lipstick on her plump lips, she looks at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black color gharara and a backless top. Her brown silky hair was falling freely on her shoulder.

"It's time to do the riskiest thing during makeup," she muttered in a low voice and pick the eyeliner from her vanity table.

Anabia closed her eyelids and cautiously apply the eyeliner near her thick long eyelashes. She still didn't open her eyes as she doesn't want her eyeliners to smudge.

She heard loud footsteps coming towards her room making her cautious.

It might be her cousin, she thought.

"Anam, ham hot toh lag rahe hai na? I mean black looks sexy on me, right?" Anabia asked brushing her hair.

(Anam, am I looking hot? I mean black looks sexy on me, right?)

When she didn't hear any response, she muttered some incoherent words under her breath.

"Koi baat nahi. Ham apni hotness apne shouhar ko dikhayenge," she said with a sigh wearing her diamond studs.

(Doesn't matter. I will show my hotness to my husband)

Anabia heard someone clearing their throat. She turned around involuntarily and her eyes become wide.

Shahzain Ahmed was standing there with his hands in his blazer pocket. The sight was enough to snatch a breath out of her lungs.

She abruptly took a dupatta from her bed and put it around her shoulder.

"Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?" She asked in a panic laced in her tone.

(What are you doing here)

"Kyu? nahi hona chahiye tha kya," He asked in his deep voice making goosebumps rise on her skin.

"Aisi baat nahi hai," Anabia fidgeted with her fingers.

(It's not like that )

Her innocent expression makes his heart skips a beat. Only he knows how much he handled himself from kissing the hell out of her. After all, she's his wife.

"What are you wearing?" He asked narrowing his eyes at her.

The protectiveness sparked inside him as his eyes raked around her figure. She is magnificently beautiful and a sight for sore eyes. His heart skips a beat when his gaze fell on his back. Her black color top was decorated with silver beads yet it was backless. Shahzain knew that she has a right to whatever she wants. But isn't his beauty only for his eyes? Possessiveness surged inside him.

"Kapde," Anabia replied in a low voice.

(Clothes)

"Wo toh mujhe bhi pata hai. Par kis tarha ke kapde pahne hai tumne. It's backless," He said in a raspy tone making shivers ran down her spine.

(I know about it. But what type of cloth you are wearing. It's backless)

"It has a jacket with it," Anabia said in a low voice.

"Good. And don't forget to wipe away your lipstick or I will do it," He ordered and went away making her frown.

Bade aaye intimidating, Anabia scrunched her nose.

Anabia Khan is an orphan. Her parents died when she was very little leaving her in the hands of her beloved Bi Jaan.

She is a very beautiful girl with a beautiful heart. That is what makes shahzain fall for her. She has a beautiful feature with rose color cheeks. Her eyes were hazel-green color with thick long eyelashes. She was the most beloved girl in her family.

Raziya Bi is the eldest in her family. She is in her late sixties. She is the widow.

She has two sons.

Anwar Khan
Rashid Khan

Anwar Ahmed Khan married Aamna Khan.
They had two sons and a daughter.

Shahzain Ahmed - 28 years.

A heart that only beats for her. His day can't start without spending time with his wife. And guess, his wife is a little nervous around him.  All he can do is provoke and annoy her to gain her attention.

Aaban Ahmed - 24 years.

Anam Ahmed- 22 years.

Rashid Khan married Azeezah.
They both passed away in an accident leaving her in the hands of Raziya Bi.

Anabia Khan: 23 years.

A girl with a bubbly personality and a beautiful nature. She's the most beloved member of her family. And his dil ka sukoon.

***

How's the prologue?😅