"Innocent" Interaction (part 2)

A/N: second part to "'Innocent' Interaction." Read that one first and this'll make more sense lol. Hayes and Murphy have sex and that leaves doubt creeping into her mind. Thanks for almost 1k reads!!! I'm so grateful!! 😊😊😊

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: smut, swearing, I can't think of any others :)

_•_•_

His hands are tangled in my hair as I settle my grip at his collar, pulling him somehow closer to me. It didn't take much to get him to make out with me. He was already suggesting it when I agreed. Now we're back in my room and my hands are trailing down his chest. His hands fall from my hair to grasp my waist hard. With his lips moving so fast, it takes a lot for me to keep up, especially when I'm this drunk. That might not have been my last drink. I had a few more. And by a few I mean seven.

"Distracted yet?" he asks between kisses, fingers slipping inconsequentially beneath the hem of my shirt.

"Not quite. I think it might help if you take your shirt off," I say, smirking against his mouth.

He pulls away long enough to grin and pull the fabric from his top half. I grin right back, gripping the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head. My hands go behind myself as I unclasp my bra and toss it someplace to be retrieved later. I pull off my shoes then socks then pants then underwear. When my eyes are upward again, I find Murphy with his body naked. I don't examine him, I just throw myself forward and press my lips to his.

"Jesus," he says against my touch, "someone's eager."

I laugh happily, running a hand through his hair and pulling him closer to me. His hands grab my back, holding me tight and forcing me to forget what I was even worrying about. When the pressure increases uncomfortably in my stomach at the memories, I take small steps forward so he has to sit on the bed. I move to sit in his lap with my legs on either side of him. I'm still hovering on top of him so my face is slightly above his. He leans backward, bringing my lips and body with him. In this new position, I can feel his hard on against my leg. I can't help the moan drawn from the back of my throat.

"I haven't even gotten inside yet," he mumbles, humour lacing his voice.

"I can't seem to control myself," I say honestly, feeling his hands squeeze my ass. I let out a whimper, watching him grin at me. "You better keep that energy up, Murphy."

"Yes, ma'am," he says, planting his hands on my thighs and turning us both so he's on top of me. I smile up at him once he's got my hands in his. "What's got you all giddy?"

My smile only widens as I move my body further up and closer to his. "The promise of release."

He sets his jaw, smirking as he kisses me again with a much rougher feel. His hands move mine slowly above my head as he grips both my wrists in one hand. The other trails down to my hip until he lifts one of my legs up at the knee. This is when he pushes himself inside me with so much force that my body freezes. The only thing I'm able to do with the overwhelming pleasure seeping into my bones is roll my eyes back into my skull.

"You like that, huh?" Murphy asks though I know it's not a real question. His lips trail down to my neck as he sucks on the skin there. "Answer me."

"Yes," I whimper, pressing my head back into the mattress. "God, yes."

I break my hands from his grip, turning us over so I'm on top. My palms rest beside his head as I roll my hips against his. His head presses back against the bed as he grips my waist hard, probably leaving bruises that will appear later. I couldn't care less at this point, kissing him hard and now bouncing on his dick.