Green Is An Ugly Colour

A/N: This one is on the shorter side. A girl (unnamed) is with Murphy in a cave and she starts getting jealous of Ontari.

P.S.: CONGRATS ON GETTING TO 3K!!! I literally love every single one of your hilarious comments. I almost woke up every single one of my family members with my muppet laugh. Love you guys 😘😘😘😘

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: smut (most intense so far), oral, dom, NSFW, rough, swearing.

_•_•_

I'm staring at flames, watching as they flicker and the sparks fly out. They threaten to sting my skin which isn't very meaningless since I'm sitting far too close to it. I don't even think about moving, I'm much too relaxed to get up. There isn't even a reason for me to move. So, I sit still and let my eyes slowly drift out of focus.

"Hungry?"

I turn to find Murphy entering the cave again. "You know I am. Why are you asking?"

"Thought I'd go back to Arkadia and grab some things we might need. We'll eat good tonight," he says, sitting next to me and grinning wide.

I sigh, the thought of Ontari creeping into my head again. "Was she good?"

He frowns, taking my hand and pressing his lips to the back of my palm. He doesn't take his eyes from mine, bringing my hand back down but not yet releasing it. "She was nothing." He says the words slow so he knows that I know he means them.

"That doesn't answer my question," I say quietly, shaking my head.

"What do you want me to say, doll?" he asks, standing now. "She had me chained to the goddamn wall. What was I supposed to do?"

"I don't know, Murphy," I say, standing too. "All I know is that I wish you hadn't done that."

"There was nothing else for me to do!" he says, shouting now. He throws his hands out to the sides. "I couldn't think of any other options so I did what I thought would keep me alive! You can understand that better than anyone!"

"I understand when I've gone too far!" I yell back, hands now balling into fists. "I understand when I need to stop! I understand when I'm hurting someone I care about-!"

"Why can't you get that I didn't want to hurt you!?" he yells, shaking his head and taking steps toward me. His words are quieter than before. "Why can't you understand that I didn't want to have sex with her?"

"I have no idea why you wouldn't," I say, shrugging. "It's not like she was ugly or something."

"I didn't want to fuck her because I only wanted you," he says, sweeping my hair from my eyes and touching the side of my neck.

I pause, feeling the overwhelming urge to kiss him but shaking it off. "Don't tell me that-"

"It's fucking true," he says, words shutting down to a whisper. "I didn't think about anyone but you."

"Oh, except Emori," I say, pulling away from him and turning around to face the wall.

"Hey," he says in an angry tone, grabbing my arm and turning me back to face him. His other hand oh so subtly comes around my neck as he pushes me against the cave wall. His eyes bore into mine as I feel his fingertips shifting on my skin. "Emori is nothing to me."

I can't seem to figure out what to say, my breaths coming faster and more rapid. His eyes are switching between mine and my lips, seeming to be trying to think of what to do. If I know him like I think I do, he'll kiss me hard. I don't give him the chance, leaning forward and pressing my lips onto his before he can make the first move. I feel the initial shock from him but it immediately fades as he grinds his hips against mine. With one hand around my neck, the other snakes downward and to my waist where it slips under my shirt. As he grabs my skin, I keep my hands against the wall. He doesn't normally like for me to have any kind of control.

Before I can see straight, he's pulling my shirt over my head and then my bra too. I'd be more nervous if I didn't already know how rough he is. His fingers dig into my skin as he pulls me against him, slipping his fingertips over the hem of my jeans. The second I move my hands from the wall and touch his shirt, he grabs my wrists and presses my hands back against the solid rock. His lips have broken from mine, eyes burning as they sometimes do.

"You know not to move, pet," he says, slowly tilting his head to the side. "Why are you constantly disobeying me?"

"I'm sorry," I say quietly.

The next thing I speak is a squeal as he quickly spins me around. My forearms brace themselves on the rock wall as Murphy grabs my hips and grinds them against his. I bite my lip, lowering my head to make him think I don't enjoy this. The truth is, I wish he would never stop. But the second he knows I'm getting pleasure from whatever he does, he teases me. Either with his words or... other things.

"Be as loud as you want, pet. In fact, I want to hear your noises," he says, still grinding my ass against his dick.

I don't make a fucking peep for fear of conforming to his exact wishes.

This proves unsuccessful as he reaches around my body. His fingers easily undo the button of my jeans and I feel him start to pull them down. With every inch they fall, he presses another kiss to my skin. I bite my lip harder as I step out of my pants and then my underwear. Now I'm completely naked and he's fully clothed.

Murphy grips my waist and turns me around, pushing on my shoulders so I fall to my knees in front of him. He looks down at me, first taking his shirt off then unbuckling his belt. I watch as he undresses all the way, standing naked in front of me. I always get butterflies when I see him naked, maybe caused by his huge dick.

I take a deep breath, already knowing what's coming when he tangles his fingers into the back of my hair. Once he has a good hold on me, he pushes my head toward his cock. I open my lips quickly, allowing him to push inside my mouth. I actually feel a small burst of pride as he leans his head back and sighs. I reach my hand up and stroke what I can't reach with my mouth, feeling a sense of satisfaction. He presses hard on the back of my head, his dick shoving further into my mouth as I feel him at the back of my throat. I start to feel my eyes water as he holds me there for a moment. I dig my nails into his thigh for stability as he pulls out of my mouth.

I gasp for air but not for long since he picks me up and lays me down on my front. He lifts up my hips, pushing deep inside me. This time, I moan loud because I didn't have time to bite my lip. He doesn't waste time, thrusting hard inside me. My hands ball into fists in some desperate plea to keep some of my composure. When I realize that's not going to happen, I just let him go right ahead and fuck the crap out of me.

He turns me over suddenly, hands on the ground on either side of my face. I stare into his eyes for a minute before grasping the back of his neck and bringing his lips to mine. He doesn't object which shocks me even further. What surprises me more is when he hits my spot.

"Oh fuck," I whisper to myself, pressing my head back against the dirty ground.

"I said to be louder, doll. Don't disobey me," Murphy says, planting his lips on my neck and keeping them there.

After learning he'd hit it, he pounds that exact same spot upward thirty times. I'm not cumming long after he started, eyes rolling back in my head. Like he suggested, I release a literal scream of pleasure. Meanwhile, he cums deep inside me with his mouth still on my neck. Though I know he would never admit to it, I feel him breathing hard.

"You didn't answer my question." I sigh, running a hand through my hair.

He pulls away from my neck, looking into my eyes with a confused expression. "What question?"

"Was she good?" I ask again, feeling somewhat of a smile on my face this time.

He smirks, shaking his head slowly. "Nothing could ever be better than that. Two doms don't go well together."

"I wholeheartedly agree," I say, kissing him again with an open mouth and my hands trailing gently along his back.

WORD COUNT: 1447

.