Put In Your Place

A/N: yayyy 8k reads!! Tysm for reading and blah blah blah. I'm very grateful :)

Murphy x fem on the Ark before he was arrested. They have a sort of arrangement that fades. These titles are getting more and more random. I didn't spend a lot of time editing this so it might have a few mistakes.

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: NSFW, choking, smut, dom, oral sex, swearing, a bit of humiliation, I think that's it.

_•_•_

I'm laying with my legs tangled in John's and my head on his chest. His eyes are set on the ceiling as his fingers rub unknowingly against my back. We're just laying here fully clothed for a reason I can't seem to explain. Usually when I come over, we immediately have sex but this time he just pulled me against him. Now we're sitting here and I have no idea what to say.

He invites me over when his roommate is gone so we're alone. I'm still just hoping for him to make a move like he always does but he remains still. After a few minutes of sitting here like this, I press my lips to his neck and move so I'm sort of on top of him. I hear him chuckle, holding onto my hips as I straddle his thigh. I try to move my leg over his other one but he squeezes my hips to stop me. I pull away from his neck to look him in the eye, shaking my head in confusion.

He bites his bottom lip, eyes scanning my body closely. "Grind your hips on my thigh."

My eyebrows raise high as I look at him with wide eyes. "What-?"

"You heard me," he says firmly, starting to move my hips for me. "Rub yourself on my thigh until you cum."

I feel my breath get caught in my throat as I get wetter than before. I start to move my hips against him, unsure if I'm doing this right. He's usually the dominant one and I'm not used to having any control in our interactions. I start to feel more pleasure and my eyes roll back.

"You look so gorgeous when you're in pleasure," he mutters into my neck as he sucks on my skin. "Go faster, princess."

I get even more turned on by the nickname he uses for me. My hands run through my hair as his lips get more rough. He digs his thumbs into my skin, moving my hips on his own and making me go faster than I ever could.

"John," I whisper quietly, holding onto his shoulders. "Please. I want to cum around your dick. Please, let me."

"Good girl," he praises, stopping his movements as he leans close to my ear. "Ask for what you want, and maybe I'll give it to you."

"I want you inside me," I mumble back, running my fingers through his hair. "Please, John."

He pulls away from my ear to kiss me hard, slowly running his hands along my sides. He grabs onto my hips again, pushing me back so he can crawl overtop me. I let him press his lips to my bare stomach as he undoes my jeans. He pulls the fabric down my legs, kissing every inch of my newly exposed skin. Then he quickly removes my underwear, planting his lips on my pussy for just a second before pulling off my shirt. He unclasps my bra and tosses it aside, watching me as I squirm under him.

"You're gonna have to be still, sweetheart. If you make a move or sound, I won't let you finish," he says, lips now trailing down my body.

I dig my fingers into the sheets as I prepare myself for what I know is coming. He usually starts slow but this time, he immediately runs his tongue up my folds. I bite my lip to keep a sound in, trying so hard not to arch my back. His hands rest on my thighs as his tongue starts to move faster and further. I keep my eyes trained on the ceiling as my vision starts to blur. I keep it together perfectly fine until he slides a finger into me and I cry out in pain and pleasure. To my surprise, he just continues his motions, eating me out flawlessly. As he sucks on my clit, I let out a near scream, signifying that I'm close.

He pulls away from my throbbing pussy, kissing me passionately. I keep my hands at my sides even though I want so badly for him to ruin me. I want him to grab me and fuck me harder than he ever has but he's slower. He makes calculated movements as he runs his hands down my body. I arch my back up into him, feeling a kind of desperate now.

He chuckles against my lips before pulling away. "Someone's needy."

I don't even deny it, palming him through his pants and looking up at him with innocent eyes. "You have no idea."

He shakes his head through laughter, pulling off his shirt then unbuttoning his jeans. When he's undressed, he climbs back on top and kisses me again. He's gentle as he moves his lips to my jawline and I run my fingers through his hair. I let him slide into me, filling me up almost completely. My head presses back against the mattress as he kisses my neck and develops a gentle rhythm.

"Fuck me harder," I whisper.

His hand presses down on my neck as he moves back to meet my eyes. "You don't order me, princess. You don't have the authority here. So, shut up."

I nod as much as his hand will allow which isn't very much. He continues to move inside me at a far too slow pace, sending butterflies into my stomach. My hands slide along the sheets but he quickly grabs my wrists and holds them above me. His hand around my neck falls down my body as he lifts up my leg by the back of the knee to hit even further. I moan much louder than usual and he kisses me to muffle the sound.

His lips eventually fall off mine and I notice that his breathing has also picked up as he stares at my neck. I kiss him again but gentler this time, feeling his hand loosen on my wrists. This is when I start to feel the pressure increasing in my stomach. He always senses this, pounding me harder to get the loud reaction he wanted. I let myself lose control over my body, cumming as I feel John do the same.

He releases my wrists as he tries to quickly catch his breath. I move my hands beside me, looking up at him in curiosity. Most of the time, he tells me to get out once we're finished but now he's just staring at my stomach. I reach my hands up to either side of his face as I kiss him softly. When I pull away, his eyes are still closed but he opens them quite fast.

"Will you stay with me?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, love," I say, smiling as he moves us to the top of the bed. He pulls the blankets over us and then wraps his arms around my torso. "Goodnight, John."

"Night, princess."

WORD COUNT: 1158

.