Helpful Distraction

A/N: I'm so shocked with myself, two chapters in one day. I guess I did make you wait a long ass time for these ones. Anyway, this one's a lot longer.

Request from iloveypuu
A girl (unnamed) is stressing about her life on the Ark and Murphy offers to take her mind off it with Bellamy. I've never written a threesome before so please be kind!! 😂

I'll try to get to more requests and things. And thanks for all the positivity, I'm REALLY grateful for the love and the requests :)

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: Smut, NSFW, threesome, anal, choking, swearing, oral, I think that's all
Enjoyyy

_•_•_

I'm sitting on a log and staring into the woods while everyone is drinking and walking around the fire. I can't stop thinking about my parents up on the Ark. We left on less than good terms and now I might never see them again. My thoughts are clouded by them and all I wanted is for the memories to stop. The memories of my father shouting at me as my mother cried by our window. Or the thought of me screaming right back at them. I bury my face in my hands, squeezing the memory from my head.

"Well hello, princess."

I roll my eyes, already knowing who's standing in front of me. "Leave me alone, Murphy."

"What's the fun in that?" I hear his voice say as it moves to sit next to me on my log. "Besides, you look lonely all by yourself over here."

"I'm not lonely, I want to be alone. There's a difference," I say, lifting my head from my hands and looking over at him. It was definitely a mistake to look at him. It would help if he didn't look so damn good all the time.

"Why do you want to be alone?" he wonders, shaking his head at me.

"Why are you pestering me with your questions?" I reply, frowning as I cross my arms over my chest. "You know, it'd be easier to get laid by the drunk ones."

"Then I should probably get you a drink," he says, smirking at me and standing.

"I don't want a drink, Murphy, I want to clear my head and stop thinking about the Ark," I say, biting my lip as I look back at the forest.

"If you want to be distracted, I'm sure I can help with that," he says calmly, crossing his arms over his chest and looking down at me.

I raise an eyebrow as I look at him, silently debating my options. "What exactly are you offering me here?"

He grins, looking at the ground and then back up at me. "You can't guess on your own? You need a little help?" He grabs my wrist and yanks me up so his lips are next to my ear. "I want you beneath me, I want to hear you moaning-"

"I shouldn't," I say quietly, trying to pull myself away from him.

"You said you wanted to be distracted, didn't you?" he recalls, keeping his hand firm on my wrist as the other snakes around my back. "I can certainly help with that."

I manage to drag myself out of his grasp but only end up slamming my back against something else. I turn around and see Bellamy there, looking down at me. "You're not leaving, are you?"

I turn around to look back at Murphy who's smiling wide. "What the hell kind of sick shit is going on here?"

"Nothing," Murphy says, throwing his hands out to the sides. "We just thought you might enjoy that distraction you wanted so badly."

I shift to look between both of them, scoffing as I do. "What the hell are you talking about?"

Bellamy leans close to my ear, moving my hair to the side. "We're talking about you between both of us while we make you feel better than you ever have."