Rebellion

A/N: Request from rachelsimon66 :)
This one is with Emori in the castle in Sanctum. Ngl, I forgot halfway through that she has a mangled hand so just imagine she doesn't 😂

(For my friend who's reading these who hasn't watched The 100, Emori is Murphy's love interest 👍)

REQUEST THINGS MY BRAIN IS EMPTY

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: Bondage, smut, mild choking, swearing, NSFW, dom.

_•_•_

I'm not gonna lie, I'm enjoying Prime life much more than I should be. It's just a nice change of pace from what I've always experienced. Ever since I was a child, I was cast out from every place I've ever wandered into. It's been frustrating as hell but now I'm god damn royalty. There's no way you can possibly be mad at me after my sob story, suck it up.

"Emori!! You figured out who's gonna bring Sheidheda breakfast!?" Murphy yells from the bathroom.

"I was thinking you!!" I shout back, biting my lip at the thought I just had.

He bursts into the bedroom, looking down at me in bed. "And why would you think that?"

"Because," I start, moving so I'm sitting with my legs over the side of the bed, "maybe I'll give you something in return for your service."

One of his eyebrows quirks up as his eyes roam my body. "And...what would that something be, exactly?"

His entire air changes whenever I mention sex. His voice gets lower, his eyes are everywhere on me, his fingers start to twitch as if they're already wanting to be on me. I've never liked to just give in because it's more fun to get him angry first.

"I don't know," I say, glancing at my nails as if in boredom.

He leans down closer to me, lips grazing my ear for a second. "I want to hear you say it, pet. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

I lean my head slightly into his, releasing a long breath before speaking. "I'm not sure, Murphy. Do you want to help me figure it out?"

His hand is already around my neck as he pushes me back into the soft cushions on our bed. He moves to be on top of me, staring into my eyes with an angry expression. No, angry is an understatement. He looks fucking pissed at me.

"This is your last chance, Emori," he says, tilting his head slowly to the side. "Do you wanna be a good girl?"

I feel my lips turn up in a smirk as I stare him in the eyes. "When have I ever been good?"

He reacts almost immediately, slipping his hands beneath the hem of my dress and slowly lifting it up my thighs. His fingers trail along my thighs, then my waist, then briefly on my chest before he pulls it over my head. I slept in that dress so I'm not wearing anything underneath it. Well, I guess I'm not wearing anything at all now.

He grins at this, planting his lips on my neck and roughly grabbing my waist. There's something about today that makes me want to be worse than usual. I want to disobey him even more than he expects from me.

"Aren't you going to take your clothes off?" I ask quietly, almost afraid of saying the words.

He pulls back, looking into my eyes with a confused expression. He frowns once he realizes I'm toying with him. Then he grips my chin in one hand and lifts my gaze so I can look right into his eyes. He definitely isn't one for letting me have control or power of any kind.

"Are you questioning me?" he asks, narrowing his eyes slightly.

I feel my stomach start to turn in response to what I'm about to say. "Answer me."