Mountain Woman

A/N: John is brought to Mount Weather and becomes acquainted with Amelia. He enjoys using her to make himself feel at home 😉

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️ : swearing, smut, dom, NSFW.

_•_•_

My life is kind of boring, to say the least. Most days are the same. Breakfast, classes with Mom, lunch, more classes with Mom, dinner, shower, sleep. On odd days, I get treatments. Those may be the worst days. Whenever I get the treatments, I get this uneasy feeling in my gut. I know where that blood is coming from and I can't help but think about it.

My father told me that they brought in forty eight people. They're the people that came down from space. The criminals. My parents want me nowhere near them. So, obviously, I take an extra shift down in contamination. They are releasing one of them today so I'm going down to relieve him.

It takes only five minutes to reach the centre where I open one of the doors with my keycard. When I enter, I find the room completely empty. I move further into the room before the wind is knocked out of me and I'm pressed against the wall. My mask is ripped off as I'm met with an angry face. I recognize him from the picture on his chart. John Murphy. He has greasy, brown hair hanging in his paranoid eyes. His skin is a sickly pale but his sharp jawline combats that. He's actually pretty hot this close up.

Focus, Amelia.

"What are you doing-?"

"Shut up," he says, gripping my arms and pushing me back still. "What the hell am I doing here? Who are you?"

"You don't understand. You're fine-"

"That's not what I asked, doll," he says, slamming me against the wall again.

"Just let me take you to Dante and he'll explain everything," I say, shaking my head.

"Now," he orders, leaning closer to me.

"Just...just let me go and I'll take you to him," I say, nodding and nodding.

He loosens his grip but keeps his hold on my arms, moving behind me. "Move."

I follow his order, walking down the hall and toward the elevator. "You aren't in danger, you know. You're safe here-"

"I've heard that before," he says quickly.

As we reach the elevator, I press my card to the scanner and the doors open. I step inside first with him close behind. I press the third level button because that's where Dante's office is. John presses me against the wall again.

"Please don't hurt me," I say quietly, shaking my head.

"I won't if you don't disobey me," he says, tilting his head a bit. "What do you think? You think you'll be good?"

I nod. "I promise."

The doors open and he pushes me out first. I lead him down the hall and toward Dante's office. Once I reach the door, I knock loudly. It swings open and Dante appears behind it. He's a slight man with white hair and papery thin skin. He looks between John and I, nodding.

"He was asking questions so I thought you could answer them," I say, flashing my eyes a bit to indicate the unrest in my kidnapper.

"Of course. Thank you, Amelia," he says, moving to the side so John can come into his office.

Before John disappears and the door closes, he looks over his shoulder at me. I can't be sure why but it seems like he's making sure I'm still here. Then the door shuts and I'm locked out of the conversation. I try to control the butterflies in my stomach by rushing down the hall.