Hunting, Annoying, Threatening, Procreating

A/N: Murphy one shot where him and a girl are hunting together. They hate each other, by the way. Things become heated real fast 😉

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: smut, swearing, NSFW.

_•_•_

My teeth are grinding into each other as I try my hardest to keep myself under control. The only thing keeping me from punching him in the face is my nails digging into my palms. I have no idea why they decided it was a good idea to send Murphy with me into the woods to hunt but here we are. We usually go as a group but everyone said they were busy. I think they're just being assholes. Well, not as much as Murphy.

"Who was it after that? Lonnie, maybe? I thought she said something about seeing you naked..."

For the past half hour, he's been naming all the people he knows I've had sex with. I know what you're thinking. "A half hour!?" Yes, I've slept with that many people. He hasn't even crossed the halfway mark of the actual list. What can I say? There wasn't much to do up on the Ark so I filled my days with...abnormal activities.

"Then...Kent...?"

All I can think is that no one would know if I murdered him out here. It's dark enough that no one would see and I could blame it on the Grounders. I force myself to stop thinking about it since people would definitely be suspicious of me. Everyone knows we hate each other. I'm either thinking about ripping him apart or thinking about ripping his clothes off.

"Can you stop?" I ask finally, sighing a bit.

"Look at that. I've actually gotten to you," he says from behind me.

I continue my fast pace, gripping my spear harder in my hand. "Well done."

"Should I continue-?"

"No," I say quickly, shaking my head. "Please, I'm begging."

"Well, I expected you to say that for other reasons but-"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask sharply, turning around to face him.

His eyes flit to my lips as he licks his. "A number of things."

"Do you mind keeping them under control because I'm kind of pissed," I say, tilting my head to the side.

"At me?" he asks, faking confusion. "What did I do?"

"Naming my one night stands was the first mistake of many," I say, stepping closer to him.

He nods, grinning and looking down my frame in a very non discreet way. "I know what else would be a mistake."

I grin, moving even closer to him. "That's not happening."

"Really?" he asks doubtfully, eyebrows raised. "And here I thought you were warming up to me."

"Where would you possibly get that idea?" I ask, narrowing my eyes and preparing myself to stick this spear through his chest at his answer.

Surprisingly, he doesn't say anything crude or uncalled for. He doesn't say anything at all. Instead, he wraps one arm around my waist and presses his lips gently to mine. I can't help but feel the shock of the move, standing completely motionless. When he knows I won't pull away, his other hand goes to the side of my neck to tilt my head further up. Now my lips are moving against his as my hands rest on his sides. He pulls his kiss from mine, resting his dry forehead against my sweaty one.