I'll Be The Judge Of That

A/N: We're almost at 6k reads!!! Thanks so much for the love and your comments and the votes. Love you guys.

Anyway, Murphy x fem in the camp. Someone tells the girl that Murphy was rough in bed and she decides to see for herself. I got this idea from somewhere but I just can't remember where...

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: NSFW, smut, mild choking, spanking, sexual violence....

_•_•_

I have to admit, he's very attractive. I'm standing across from a guy at another one of our bonfires. I feel my anxiety increase every time he glances in my direction. I can't help but feel curious about him. I didn't see him on the Ark and now I want to know everything I can. He just seems very... interesting.

"Are you thinking of going over there?"

I turn to my left to find a girl beside me. I shrug. "I'm thinking about it."

"Just be careful," she says, glancing over at him. "It was... really intense. I'm telling you, I almost passed out."

"I think I can tell when something isn't worth the worry," I say, grinning at her before walking away and toward the guy.

He smiles at me as I approach, taking another sip from his cup. Once I get to him, he looks me in the eyes. "Hey."

"Hi there," I say, smiling wider with every thought going through my head about what he might do to me.

"Do I know you?" he asks, narrowing his eyes as if he's trying to figure it out.

"I think you'd remember me," I say, tilting my head to the side as he laughs to himself. "You know, I've heard of you though."

His eyebrows raise as he takes another sip from his cup. "What have you heard?"

"Not much," I say, lifting one shoulder.

He grins, staring down my frame. "I'm John but everyone calls me Murphy."

"Alright, Murphy," I say, smiling now and moving a little closer to him. When I look back into his eyes, I see them clouded in lust. "Is there somewhere we can go to be alone?"

He doesn't waste a second, grabbing my wrist and pulling me with him closer to camp. He drops his cup on the ground so I do the same, barely able to keep up with him. I watch as he zips open a tent and pulls me inside, quickly zipping it down again. He turns around and grabs either side of my face, kissing me gently. That girl was way off, he's being much softer than she said.

I realize soon that my words were premature when his hands trail down to my hips and he roughly pulls me into him. I run my hands through his hair as his fingers brush over the button of my jeans. He suddenly undoes them frantically, moving to push them down my legs. I go to do it myself but he grabs my hands to stop me.

I look back into his eyes to find them burning. "Don't make a move unless I tell you. Don't take off your clothes unless I tell you. Don't do anything without my blessing and my permission."

My eyes are wide now as I stare at him dumbfounded. "Murph-"

"It's Sir now," he says harshly, gripping my chin in his hand. "And don't talk."

I nod slowly, figuring this will be worth a little degrading.

He smirks, moving my head to the side and pressing his lips to my neck. He kisses down to my collarbone and upper chest, releasing my chin as he grabs my waist. I try to be silent as he pulls off my shirt and falls to his knees. He continues what I started and pushes down my jeans, letting me step out of them. I bite my lip as he starts to kiss my thigh, playing with the hem of my underwear. He eventually pulls them down, rising to his feet again as he unhooks my bra. He keeps eye contact with me as the fabric falls to the floor.

Without warning, he picks me up and tosses me on the bed. He stands over me, quickly unbuckling his belt. "I'm sure you'll behave, won't you?"

I nod, trying my hardest not to stand and kiss him harder than anyone has. He gets his clothes off then moves to lay on top of me. I expect him to kiss me but he goes to my chest instead. He doesn't stay there long as he kisses a trail down my stomach. My teeth dig into my bottom lip as he plants his lips on my pussy. I arch my back, hands curling into the blankets. He slides two fingers into me, making me cry out. I'm not normally this submissive in bed but he has some kind of hold on me.

"Fuck," I whisper, feeling like I'm getting closer.

He immediately stops after I spoke, moving to lay on top of me. He grabs both my wrists in one hand, looking me in the eyes. "What did I say about talking?"

"I'm sorry, Sir-"

I squeal as he turns me around so I'm sort of bowing to the wall. He pulls my ass up and strikes me, making me whimper quietly. He slaps me again, watching as my legs shake a bit. I understand why he's doing this, he wants me to be completely compliant to him and I'm not. So, I make myself shut the hell up and take it.

I can feel my ass go numb after a while, feeling almost nothing but the remaining sting of the first few hits. It still hurts just stings more on impact. It stops after a moment, Murphy pressing his lips to my back. "You want me to make it feel better?"

"Please, Sir," I say quietly, feeling my legs start to shiver.

He pulls me up further, thrusting slowly inside me. This time, I press my forehead to the mattress and keep quiet. He starts to pick up the pace, hips hitting my ass where he had hit me before. The stinging returns but I don't entirely hate it. It adds to my pleasure. Holy shit, I think I'm a masochist.

Murphy reaches around my body and starts to play with my clit, making me nearly scream into the bedding. He goes faster with both his tasks, forcing an even louder moan from my throat. He stops touching me, instead grabbing my throat from behind and pulling me up.

"Let them fucking know who you're giving in to," he says, pressing his lips to my neck. "Fucking scream my name."

"Murphy," I whimper, feeling tears streak my cheeks.

"Louder, pet. I know you can do better than that," he says, hitting my spot at the most perfect time.

"Murphy!" I shout, eyes rolling back in my head as he continues to hit that spot over and over. "Shit, Murphy! Don't stop, please!"

"I'm not stopping, baby," he says, words a little breathier than before.

I feel my body start to anticipate what's next, itching for satisfaction. He pounds into me one more time before I let go, cumming with another scream of his name. He releases inside me, moaning next to my ear. I fall to a laying position, breathing heavily as I look up at him there.

He tsks me, wiping the tears from my cheek. "Was I too rough?"

I feel myself smile. "No, it was...fucking perfect, actually."

He smiles, moving to lay on top of me once more. "When can I make it happen again?"

I grin, running a hand through his hair. "I don't see why you'd have to wait long."

WORD COUNT: 1216

.