Too Much

A/N: Wow, I'm zooming through these requests, probably because they're so good. Anyway, request from frau_fox 😩✌️

This one is a little shorter but I wasn't sure how to make it longer so I hope that's ok. Murphy x fem on the Ark where they have a kind of closed "relationship." She uses her safe word when she feels overwhelmed. It's smut but then fluff yayy. It took me like a half hour to think of a title so yeah

Not me nearly crying at the end, I'm so alone lmao

If you want me to make a part 2 for any of the past chapters, that could be cool too. Sorry I'm putting so much here lol

ONE LAST THING, I kind of hate writing 'smut' after every single chapter name so I might get rid of that 👍

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: Smut, oral, swearing, choking.
It's a little more mild compared to the other ones lol

_•_•_

I'm waiting for Murphy, head pressed against a pillow as I stare at his ceiling. His roommate is in the other room, probably drinking the afternoon away. I don't like to talk to Jax so I stay here, running my fingers over my stomach. He usually scares me when he talks, mostly because he always tries to get into my pants. It creeps me out when he talks about that since Murphy and I have a kind of understanding that we'll only be with each other. We're not dating or anything, we just...enjoy one another's company. That's what he likes to call it anyway.

I hear the front door shut and then two voices. The walls muffle the sound so I can't discern what they're saying. There's a short fit of laughter before the metal door opens and Murphy walks inside. I sit up on his bed as he shuts the door and turns to me, seeming almost shocked by my presence.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, taking a step toward me. "Something wrong?"

"No," I say quickly, shaking my head as I meet his curious eyes. "I just...missed you. You're not busy or anything, are you?"

"No, I'm just surprised," he says honestly, taking a few steps forward. "You're not usually the one who comes to my place. You could've waited outside with Jax-"

"I don't like your roommate," I say through a long breath, positioning myself with my legs over the side of the bed.

He raises his eyebrows and moves so he's standing between my legs. His eyes settle on my forehead as he sweeps a strand from my face. "Why don't you like him? Did he do something?"

"No, he's just too flirty and it makes me uncomfortable," I say, nodding and smiling gently at him. "Nothing to worry about though. I could take him down if he tried anything."

"I have no doubt," he says, grinning and leaning down to kiss me roughly.

He pushes me back and turns me so I'm laying on the long side of the bed. My hands run through his hair as I arch my back into him. His lips wander from mine to my jawline and he grabs my waist harder. I trail my hands down his chest, gripping onto the hem of his shirt. He laughs quietly, pulling away long enough to take off his shirt. I pull off my own shirt, tossing it aside as I unbutton my jeans.

He stops me, resting his other hand beside my head. "Let me do it."

I hold back a shiver, resting my hands beside me as he pulls down the zipper. While he kisses down my stomach and starts to drag off my pants, I unclasp my bra. He moves back up to kiss me after taking off my underwear and I turn us over so I'm in his lap. I kiss him still, running my hands down his torso and to his jeans. I pull my lips from his, kissing down his chest as I drag his pants off and toss them onto the floor. I pull off his boxers and get rid of them too, wrapping my hand around his shaft. My lips part around the tip as I slowly bob my head up and down. He pulls my hair into a ponytail as I hold myself up with one hand.

"Fuck," he whispers to himself, leaning his head back against the mattress.

I keep looking up at him, bringing his dick right to the back of my throat. I let out a tiny gag, digging my nails into the top of his thigh. My tongue swirls around his tip and I hear him groan quietly to himself.

"Don't be a fucking tease, doll," he says, reaching down to grab my chin and pull me back up to his lips.

I kiss him back gently, planting my hands next to his head as he grabs my waist. He teases me a bit first, just rubbing the tip along my entrance. Once I've had enough of this, I push my hips down against his. I moan against his lips at the feeling, bouncing my ass so he slides in and out of me at a fast pace.

He doesn't like my control, turning us over so he's on top again. He pounds into me faster than I was going, holding my hands above my head with one of his. The other hand wraps around my throat and squeezes gently. My eyes roll back as I put one hand onto his wrist for stability. There's this indecision building up in my stomach as I feel him going deeper and harder. He's usually like this so I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable. Whatever the reason, I don't intend on feeling this way for much longer.

"Dandelion," I whisper with the little air I have, eyes starting to water.

He's off of me as soon as he hears the word, moving to lay next to me. He doesn't say anything at first, letting me pull myself together. I take a few deep breaths to calm down, staring up at the ceiling. There's this relaxed feeling spreading through me as I continue my breathing. Even so, I have absolutely no plan of looking at Murphy.

"Can I hold you?" he asks quietly, almost as if he's afraid of asking the question. "I don't want to if you're not-"

"Yes," I say, cutting him off and turning to face away from him.

His arms wrap around me from behind as he pulls me against him. I'm shocked at the way he decides to hold me. Usually after sex, he holds me in a very sexual way but I feel nothing of that sort right now. I'm grateful for how he's reacting to this.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough," he mutters, resting his head next to mine.

"You weren't. You were just like always," I reply, running my fingers over his hands that are held on my stomach.

"Can I ask what went wrong then?" he mumbles even quieter, almost as if he's hoping I won't hear his question.

"I just got overwhelmed," I say back, turning my head so I can look up at him. "I know you can understand. Thanks for stopping-"

"Don't thank me for doing the bare fucking minimum," he says, shaking his head as he glances at my lips then back at my eyes. "Can I kiss you?"

My mouth turns up in a smile as I lean forward and press my lips softly against his. He kisses me gently, pulling away almost as soon as it'd started. I look forward again and he presses his head into mine. We don't have sex after that, he just holds me and we fall asleep together. It honestly reminds me why I'm doing this with him.

WORD COUNT: 1153

.