At Last...

A/N: I'm sorry if this one slips between past tense and present, I'm writing a different book in past tense lol. Anyway, this one follows Raven's sister while they learn Earth Skills and Murphy takes a liking to her. I had a hard time titling this one so idk what it means (I mostly just named it after the song bc I'm obsessed with it rn). Honestly, most of the chapters could be named Imprisoned Proposition lol

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: NSFW, smut, choking, dom, oral, swearing, sexual humiliation...you get the picture.

_•_•_

"Stop staring at me," I whisper to the boy beside me, shaking my head in the slightest way.

He grins, leaning closer so I can see more of his pale expression. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"You're not making me very comfortable, if that's what you mean," I reply, sitting back in my chair and looking back at the front of the class where Pike is demonstrating how to make fire.

"You know," Murphy starts, leaning closer but not turning to look at me, "you're always catching my eye. And I've noticed that when I look at you, your eyes are already on me."

I stiffen in my seat, looking over at him now. "What a ridiculous thing to say."

"Is it?" he questions, grinning at me now. "Because I'm certain I'm right. You're not doing a very good job of denying it, sweetheart."

"Don't call me that," I say, frowning as he moved closer. "And I would never look at you, Murphy. You're the one staring at me."

As I move back to look at the front, he chuckles quietly. "I was testing a theory."

"What theory would that be?" I scoff, actually interested in finding out what his newest fascination is.

"I want to see how long it'll take me to make you scream my name in satisfaction."

My eyes go wide as I feel a tightening in my stomach. When I turn to look at him, he's smiling in a very 'not joking' way. "Excuse me?"

"I'm curious," he continues, voice quiet as his eyes meet mine, "how long it'll take for me to make you cum all over me."

I'm embarrassed to say I could feel myself getting wetter at his words. "We're locked up, Murphy."

"Which is precisely why I'm sure you're not above a little rule breaking," he says, eyes glinting with mischief and (I'm assuming) lust.

He's right, of course. The reason I'm locked up is because I snuck into the storage facilities to steal some... desired items. I was caught and arrested which was not exactly to my sister's liking. Raven was definitely pissed at me after the trial but she was more pissed that my retrial was in a few months and it wasn't likely I'd win. It still isn't likely I'll win. The only upside is seeing Finn every once in a while. He isn't in this weird class but I see him at lunchtimes. During those times, I would one hundred percent be staring at Murphy.

"I'm not but this is a little sudden for me," I say, underestimating a lot.

"It's a one time offer, sweetheart," he says, shrugging as he looks back at Pike like he's paying attention.

I sigh, looking at the wall then back at him. "Yes."

I see a hint of a smile on his face as he shifts in his seat. After Pike dismisses us, Murphy grabs my hand and pulls me out of my chair. We walk with the group of prisoners who are now being led to our cells by guardsmen. We're in a kind of blob so no one notices when Murphy and I slip out from behind the group and go down the opposite way. Murphy pulls me down a few hallways and then stops at a door. He opens it in a hurry, revealing an empty classroom. I get a quick glance at the mostly white room before Murphy grabs me by the waist and presses me against the closed door.