Shut Up And Do Me

A/N: 13k!!! Are you kidding me!!! Thank you so muuuuuuch!!!

Request from: rachelsimon66 :)
Basically just Murphy when he's with Ontari.

Request things plzzz. Don't be shy 😏
That looks really creepy lmao

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: bondage, smut, NSFW, swearing, oral.

_•_•_

This is all very...frustrating for me. I usually get what I want, mostly because of my blood but now everyone is treating me like a child. It's like they think I can't handle anything on my own. Especially that fucking worm. He acts as though I need help on every single problem that may occur. It's like he thinks I can't handle myself. Well, I guess I'll just have to show him how wrong he is. That shouldn't be too hard.

I storm into my room after a very frustrating day with Murphy and a guard behind me. I sit on my bed and begin to take off my boots, glancing up at the guard who's holding Murphy's chains in his hands. This should be interesting.

"No, no, no," Murphy hurries, raising a hand at the guard. He looks at me now. "It's not necessary, right?"

I glance up at him, keeping my face neutral. "Put it on him."

"Are you-?" he cuts himself off, frowning as the guard secures the cuff around his neck.

I order the guard away while Murphy continues to give me the death stare. The door shuts and I focus my attention on my boots. He can ask me about it first. And he does.

"You wanna explain this?" he wonders, lifting up the chains in annoyance.

I stand, turning around so I'm facing the wall. "I don't trust you."

"Hm?" he says in question but his voice is dull. "Well, I gotta say I'm a little hurt by that."

His sarcasm is starting to piss me off. Instead of bringing that up, I pull my jacket off and turn around to face him. Then I take my vest off so I'm standing with nothing covering my top half. His eyes widen a bit as he stares at my chest. My head tilts to the side. "How bout now?"

His eyes stay glued to my chest as I watch him swallow. "Now I'm a little less hurt."

I feel a little twinge of gratefulness before snapping the top button of my pants. I've never been uncomfortable with my body and I'm ready to stop feeling like shit. If for just an hour someone will treat me like a person with capability, I think I'll feel better.

"Wait," he says, making my fingers pause but only for a moment before I pull my pants down. I notice that he looks at the wall while I sit on the bed naked. "There's somebody else, okay? I'm- I'm sorry."

I let out an annoyed breath as I run my hands down my legs. "Is she a Commander too?"

"No," he says reluctantly, looking me in the eyes now.

I grab hold of the chain connected to his neck cuff, standing as I pull it through my hands slowly. "Would she kill you if you ever lied to her?" I pull harshly on the chain and he lets out a breath. "Did anything to break her trust or upset her in even the slightest way?" This time when I pull on the chain, his feet are forced a little closer to me. I hold onto the chain tighter, pulling him toward me now as he steps forward on his own.

His eyes travel my body for a moment. "Oh, the things I do to survive."

I ignore the comment, pulling him toward me still until he's standing right in front of me. I go on my tiptoes and kiss him roughly, keeping one hand on the chain while the other rests on the back of his head. I slip my fingers under the top of his jacket but can't get it off with my other hand busy.

"If you let go of the chain, maybe it'd be easier," he mumbles against my lips.

"Shut your mouth and take off your clothes," I order, taking a step back but keeping my hold on the chain which I'm not letting go of any time soon.

He lets out another slow breath as he pulls his jacket off then his shirt. His hands go to his pants as he unbuttons them, pulling them down. I bite my lip in anticipation, watching as he pulls down his underwear. He looks up at me when he's done, reaching his hand up to the chain and holding it lightly.

I don't say anything, just pull on the chain so he's in front of me again and looking down at me. I place my right hand on his chest and he looks down at it in curiosity. My fingers trail down his skin until they reach his hips. My hand wraps around his dick and he lets out a shaky breath.

I bite my lip as I watch his reaction. "Here's the deal, I want you to make me feel better than everyone else has made me feel all day." My hand strokes up and down his shaft and he presses his forehead to mine. I stare into his eyes until he shuts them. "Don't fucking test me, alright?"

He nods slowly as he kisses me again, hands on my hips and bringing me against him. I pull harder down on the chain so he's closer to me, a grunting sound coming from his throat. His fingers squeeze my skin a little harder and he takes a few steps closer to me. Instead of letting him take control, I sit down on the edge of the bed but keep my lips on his so he has to bend down to meet me.

I pull away, eyes switching between his before I speak. "Get on your knees."

He presses a kiss to my jawline then my neck as he lowers himself to his knees. His fingers trail down the sides of my legs and I actually feel my defences closing down a bit. My hands rest behind me to keep myself up but it gets a little harder when he kisses the inside of my thighs. I feel my breath hitch when he moves so close to the place where I desperately need him to be.

My fingers dig into the covers as I look up at the ceiling. "Stop...fucking toying with me."

"What do you want me to do?" he asks between kisses, hands moving to my thighs and squeezing my skin.

I hold in a moan at the small denial, arching my back silently. "Eat me the fuck out. I'm not gonna ask you again."

He chuckles quietly to himself, pressing his lips to my pussy. My mouth parts but I can't seem to make a sound while he focusses on my clit, his tongue circling it slowly. I run my fingers through his hair, gripping tightly and trying desperately to feel at least a little in charge. It's difficult when his hands are squeezing my waist to keep me from squirming and his lips are working me tirelessly.

"Fuck," I breathe, now running a hand through my own hair to calm myself down. "Fucking hell. Don't stop."

"Wasn't planning on it," he says sarcastically, slipping his tongue over my entrance and making my eyes roll back.

Just before I'm going to cum, I pull him up to me by the chain and kiss him hard. He places his hands next to my head but I run my fingers down his body with purpose. When my hand holds his cock, he lets out a breath and pulls away from my lips. I move his tip to my opening, just wanting him inside me already.

"Shit," he whispers as he slides in, shutting his eyes hard.

I ignore him, turning us over and rocking my hips against his. His head leans back, hands grabbing my waist tight and moving me faster. My hand that isn't wrapped around the chain trails through my locks as his eyes follow my frame. I grab him by the collar, pulling his lips to mine and then holding the back of his head. He lets out grunts from the back of his throat while he kisses me, arms wrapped around my back now. I continue my movements, feeling closer and closer to what I've been needing all day. And I can tell that he's close too from the way he breathes heavily into my neck.

"Cum," I whisper in his ear, tugging on his hair and pulling a bit on the chain. "Cum for me now."

He moans in my ear and then releases inside me, pushing me over the edge. I let go too, cumming on his dick and kissing him again. His hands roam my back as we both come down from our highs. As soon as I do, I realize something I hadn't thought of before. That was probably the best I've ever had, and it came from someone I had on a chain.

I pull away from his lips, looking into his confused eyes. "Thanks."

"Sure," he says, nodding slowly but still seeming lost. I don't mind, kissing him again but harder this time. There isn't much else I feel like doing at the moment.

WORD COUNT: 1550

.