CHAPTER 16: The Orochi Activation.

SAKURA EMPIRE BASE

In the port the Iron Blood ships are ready to depart due to the headquarters ordering them to withdraw.

Kaga: Hey! How dare they abandon us !?

Eugen: Sorry, but the headquarters ordered us to withdraw, I can't do anything, besides they didn't tell us anything, they just want us to withdraw to the headquarters because the enemies are stronger than expected.

Soryuu: Leave it Kaga, after all they are our allies, she after all has her duty to her country, plus Nagato already gave them permission to leave.

Kaga: What did you say?

Soryuu: You are in no condition to be here, I recommend that you treat your injuries first and then talk to Nagato, she promoted me to acting commander, you don't have the ability to command, not with your current state of mind.

Kaga: (grunts in annoyance) GRRRR!

Kaga turns around and leaves, fuming over her head.

Soryuu: (sigh) God, what's wrong with her?

Eugen: Leave her alone, it would affect anyone to lose their older sister.

Soryuu: I think she urgently needs a Psychiatrist.

Eugen: Well, I'm going to finish my preparations.

Soryuu: Yes, see you.

After 20 minutes the Iron Blood warships set sail for their nation.

POV GRAU MAR PACIFICO.

It had been 2 weeks since the Iron Blood and Azur Lane conflict ended and Iron Blood surrendered to Azur Lane, in this period of time I repaired my damages and my injuries and we are currently 3076 kilometers from Pearl Harbor, sail with my friend We are going through territorial waters of the Northern Parliament and now we have 5 more days of navigation, additionally Bismark sails with us, by orders of King George, well since she is now a subordinate of the Royal Navy and not of Iron Blood for 5 years, Currently I am standing next to Bismark on the Bismark's bridge and I look at her analytically.

Bismark: What is it? Why are you looking at me like that, Frigate?

Grau: Hey, my name is Admiral Grau or you can call me Montero in case you don't know.

Bismark: I have trouble pronouncing both of your names and I won't call you Admiral because you are not my admiral or anything.

Grau: (Facepalm) God dealing with her is more difficult than I imagined. (Sigh) Okay Bismark What do you want me to call you? KMS? Or HMS Bismark?

Bismark: (Indignant) What? What did you call me!? My name is KMS Bismark! Considered one of the most powerful ships in the world and considered the king of the 7 seas!

Grau: (mocking tone) But you are in command of the Royal Navy, the Royal Navy isn't like that. HMS Bismark?

Bismark: (annoyed) I'm temporarily transferred! I'm not a war trophy or anything like that!

Grau: (JE, JE, it's fun to see Bismark angry) (serene) Well, joking aside, even Eugen's fleet doesn't know about the surrender of their nation, so when they arrive they will be in for an unpleasant surprise , but hey, the problem is ...

Angamos: (Entering the Bismark command bridge) The Sakura Empire!

Grau: Exactly.

Bismark: Well, I don't know much, send Prinz Eugen to investigate the project that the imperialists are doing, nothing more, I haven't received the report from her yet, so I don't have much information on that.