Chapter 2: Surprise Attack.

Pov Grau.

I woke up, looked around me, tried to remember what happened.

Grau: Yes, I suddenly woke up on the aft deck of my ship in front of beautiful women, then we fought the Siren and --- and ... I don't remember what happened.

??: Oh? Woke up.

I looked up and saw a woman with white and pale pink hair, from her outfit I can deduce that she is a nun.

Grau: Yes, I just regained consciousness, excuse me, but could you tell me who are you?

Vestal: Ah yes, I am Vestal, a repair and logistics vessel, the girls talked a lot about you, but they did not tell me your name.

Grau: Oh yes, my name may be a bit difficult to pronounce. I am a Lupo / Carvajal class frigate, Admiral Grau.

Vestal: Oh yeah that's a bit difficult.

Grau: If you want you can call me Montero or whatever you want.

Vestal: Then it will be Montero, well Montero, how are you, does something hurt?

Grau: No, I'm fine, rather, I don't remember why did I lose consciousness?

Vestal: According to Javelin, you lost consciousness after she asked you about your beautiful appearance.

Grau: You are a doctor. True?

Vestal: Well that's correct.

Grau: I check my body right?

Vestal: Yes.

Grau: Could you tell me what is my gender?

Vestal: Your gender? You are a woman, it is very obvious.

Minute of silence.

Vestal: (waving her hand in Grau's field of vision) Hello, Hello? Something happens?

Grau: (reacting) Ah, yes, could you pass me a mirror?

Vestal: Sure.

She goes to a desk and from her drawers she takes out a mirror and gives it to me, I looked at my reflection and I could not believe it, my face for a strange reason has European features, I made a hypothesis because the model of the ship is Italian, it can that my human features are affected, my hair is long and white as snow and is tied in a high tail, my eyes are golden, look at my clothes, I have on a gray T-shirt, on top of it I have on a fleece jacket of black color and at the bottom a gray skirt and black stockings.

Grau: (Uncomfortable) Thank you very much.

Vestal: You're welcome, now I have to go, I have to finish repairing an aircraft carrier at sea, then the Cleveland cruise ship will come looking for you, you have to talk to Prince of Wales.

Grau: I understand, then see you later.

Vestal leaves the room and I direct my gaze towards the window, I can see the port and my ship anchored there, I also see many girls looking at my ship, it reminds me a lot when civilians visited me in my time when I anchored in Callao.

POV third person.

Prince of Wales, Cleveland, Oklahoma and Amazon were discussing the events of the mission in the commander's office, Repulse is absent due to having her injuries treated.

PoW: So she's a frigate, they were ambushed by high-ranking siren and she pinned them down within seconds. Did that actually happen?

Cleveland: That's correct, she shot Smasher and then Purifier and all of her shots landed on their heads, no projectiles missed, they all hit their heads.