CHAPTER 20: The Fall of Goliath

Grau: (You will not escape Orochi, we will not allow you to live another second more, today you will fall at any cost) Exocet launch!

An Exocet missile is launched towards Orochi, Orochi seeks to escape from this confusion.

Orochi: (laughs) They're going to pay me later, hmmm? What!?

Orochi watched as an Exocet missile closes the distance and hits the starboard midsection of her ship causing the ship to shake violently.

Orochi: Damn it! What happens?

Orochi notices that his speed begins to drop rapidly.

[Starboard gas turbine damage report damaged and unusable]

Orochi: Damn, this is getting more and more serious. Cannon fire manual mode, fire.

The cannons using the optical sight fire, however, their aim is bad at whoever they aimed, their shots pathetically fell into the sea.

Orochi: Hell! Next round!

Orochi fired again and missed her shots again, without her fire control system she is nothing.

¡BBBOMMMMMM!

Orochi shakes violently and the bow and midsection of the ship is covered in multiple explosions and she notices the Sakura Empire fleet of battleships and heavy cruisers approaching her.

¡SSSPLLAAASSSHHHHHH!

Multiple columns of water rise to the side of Orochi, they are torpedoes fired by the empire's cruisers.

Fusou: You're not going to run away damn, here you will fall. Fire!

The cannons of all the ships roared and shells of various calibers rained down on Orochi causing more massive damage.

With the Azor Lane fleet the girls are shooting and destroying the mass production ships as best they can.

Enterprise: God, there's too much of them (Shoot an arrow)

Grau: There are (She shoots 7 rounds from her 127mm mount) 45 of them and still increasing.

Javelin: (while firing her cannons) Can't you use your rockets or whatever they are called?

Grau: (firing her cannon) Of course not, my numbers are very limited, I have 6 missiles for naval use, I must keep them unless it is an emergency.

Enterprise: (dodging enemy projectiles) Isn't this an emergency?

Bismark: (firing her cannons) And to think that you managed to defeat the Iron Blood fleet.

Grau: Of course not, the multinational fleet will be here soon.

Belfast: Oh? I see you heard about the queen's plans.

Bismark: What are they talking about?

Grau: After all, nothing escapes my radars.