CHAPTER 9: AN UNEXPECTED ALLY.

Grau: Ehh? Are you chasing me? That course does not take you to the port of the Northern Parliament.

Grau sees Bismark who is covered in smoke and then 8 splashes rise a few meters from Grau.

Grau: (Panic) EEEHHHHH? She's targeting me! ELECTRONIC WAR!

Grau turns on her electronic warfare antenna to jam her executioner's radar radio waves, Bismark sees that her radar and firing control began to fail.

Bismark: Huh? What happens? Why do you have to fail me now?

Bismark is very upset and frustrated.

Bismark: Ballast Launch!

Bismark makes an emergency fuel dump and throws some projectiles to lighten her weight to go faster.

Bismark: Remove limiters from boilers! Maximum power!

Bismark decides to use her last card up her sleeve, after doing these crazy configurations it allowed her to accelerate up to 34 knots, which began to cut the distance with Grau, Bismark's plan is to get close enough and fire her cannons with the optical sight, Since she has always used her cannons using radar guidance, she is inexperienced at firing her cannons in manual mode.

Grau sees that the battleship shortens its distance little by little.

Grau: Huh? Is it getting closer to me? Maximum speed!

Grau accelerates to her top speed of 35 knots and you can see his distance between Bismark starting to grow little by little.

BAAAMMM!

Bismark is covered in smoke and Grau infers that Bismark is attacking her, Grau makes evasive maneuvers.

SPLAHSSS! SPLAHSSS! SPLAHSSS! SPLAHSSS! BBOOOOOOMMM!

A great explosion reverberates in the surroundings.

Grau: Huh?

When Grau looks towards the explosion he saw Bismark covered in smoke, apparently something had impacted her, when the smoke clears Bismark is injured and falls to her knees from her injuries.

Bismark: (Pained) What the hell happened?

????: [JE, JE, JE, so long without seeing each other Ex commander]

A very presumptuous female voice was heard on the radio]

Grau is very confused, while Bismark is furious while listening to the radio.

Bismark: (furious) Who the hell do you think you are to attack me like that?

???: (Excited) [Oh? I never thought I could see a Nazi live and direct, Wow! It is a new experience.]

Bismark: What did you call me Hündin?

POV ANGAMOS A FEW MINUTES AGO

I was following the noise of the engines, but when I got close enough I could recognize the sound of one of the engines, the sound is a gas turbine engine of a Lupo-class warship, I went to where the periscope is and I ordered the ship to emerge to level to use the periscope, when I looked through it I saw many women skating in the sea.

Angamos: What the hell? How can they float in the sea?

I keep looking and I see the owner of the sounds of the gas turbine engine, from the equipment she carries I can deduce that she is a Lupo-class frigate, but just in case I keep looking neutrally, I refined my sonar to hear what they were talking about and I pulled out my radio antenna to intercept communications.