Chapter 05: A Little Duel and a Trip to the North

POV Grau.

I have never been very angry before, well, although it goes against my principles, no one defames the name of a legend in my nation, that girl will regret her words, I went to the dining room where Nevada serves me food and I look for my seat, then I ate without interruptions, the food is very delicious, finishing eating I get up from my seat and go to the counter loading the plates.

Grau: It was very delicious.

Nevada: Thank you, we have the finest seasoning. By the way, is it true that you challenged a Royal Navy ship?

Grau: That's wrong, I was challenged by someone from the Royal Navy.

Nevada: Against whom?

Grau: By Queen Elizabeth herself.

Nevada: WHAT? Will you fight a battleship?

Grau: Changing the subject, how did you find out?

Nevada: I've heard you talk about the destroyers of the Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

Grau: Really?

Oklahoma who overheard the conversation comes over to participate.

Oklahoma: Excuse me, did I hear you would fight Queen Elizabeth?

Grau: That is true.

Oklahoma: I know you have impressive power in your antiaircraft weapons, but we are talking about how you would penetrate a 330mm thick armored belt with a 12cm cannon.

Grau: (Smile) Wait and see.

Nevada: Hey what does that smile mean, wait are you able to penetrate it?

Grau: (Smile) Well, I'm not sure about that, but someone has to teach his majesty some humility.

Then I left the dining room after saying goodbye.

Grau: (I wonder who is the one who spreads the rumors quickly?)

POV THIRD PERSON

On the other side of the base.

Saratoga: AAACCCHUUUUUUUU! Hmm? Did someone speak ill of me? Well it doesn't matter.Saratoga continues on her way.

POV GRAU

Minutes later I headed towards bay 3 when I arrived at the dock I saw Elizabeth (on her rigging), Hood and Amazon watching my ship, apparently they were analyzing it, looking for blind spots, etc.

Grau: Well, your majesty, is this ready?

QE: Ready when you want.

Her voice emitted confidence and Hood with Amazon were somewhat worried, my plan is to humiliate her, for that I have to extend the fight as long as possible and disarm her in a single attack, for that function the Exocet missile is more than enough.

Grau: Good walking.

My ship shines and equips me.

TIME SKIP POV third person.

Grau and Queen Elizabeth are standing in the sea close to shore, from an observation tower, this Prinz of Wales, Belfast, Enterprise, Cleveland, Illustrious, Nevada, Oklahoma, Hood and Amazon. They frantically watch the meeting.

Repulse who would be the witness and judge of this meeting is standing in the middle.

Repulse: Well now a duel will begin between the Frigate Grau and the battleship Queen Elizabeth, the rules are simple, first you cannot target vital points, if this rule is broken the offender will be disqualified, second the winner will be the one who disarms her opponent or the contestant surrenders, that's all, understood?