The Football Game!

The next day...

When the gAang were at Zuko's car to go to school, Zuko was driving, Mai was in the front row seat and everyone else was in the back talking about the upcoming game at school while Toph thought what her parents said yesterday last night...

Toph: I don't really protection of course...

Toph: But If I'm in another fight again, I'll probably change school or worst!

Toph: I'll never "see" or talk with my friends again!

When Sokka was done talking to the others, he starts to talk to Toph because she had a worried look on her face and Sokka knew it was no good...

Sokka: Hey Toph, you good ?

Toph: H-hu-Oh, Yeah... I'm fine...

Sokka: Come on, We both know you're not...

Toph: ...

Sokka: Pleeeeeaaaaaassssseeeee tell me...

Toph PoV: Man, Is he doing the puppy eyes?... 

Sokka: *sigh* Well, if you don't wanna talk about it... Okay...

Toph: Man, I hate it when you get sad..... Okay, I'll tell you later.

Sokka: I knew it would work.

Toph: Argh...

Toph turns around and smiles at the window while blushing because she didn't want Sokka to see that. When Zuko parked the car, they all went to school early so they won't be late but while they did that Zuko, Mai, Aang, Katara, Toph, Sokka saw Kanto & Suki holding hands in front of them. The gAang was shocked, except Sokka and Toph because they already knew they were together... Kanto started to speak to them while looking at Sokka.

Kanto: Oh, Hello Sokka. I didn't see you there. 

Sokka: Yeah. Hey, I see you're with my ex-girlfriend.

Kanto: Wait Ex ?

Toph: *Sarcastically* Oh, Wait you don't know?  

Sokka: Yeah, *gasp* we broke up like a month ago.

Suki: Babe, why are we even talking to them.

Katara: Suki, I thought we were friends.

Suki: Yeah, you thought wrong... Thanks to your brother.

Mai: Wow, Suki...

Zuko: Come on guys, Let's go...

When the gAang were gone to class, Kanto starts to get angry as Suki watches the others walk away with a disgusted look on her face ...

Suki: Whatever..... Let g-

Kanto: Argh! Why didn't you tell me!

Suki: Tell you what?

Kanto: That, you guys broke up!

Suki: Why do you care? It not like you want Toph or anyth-

Kanto: Shut it! The reason I did this, Is because I wanted to make Sokka jealous.

Suki: Y-You just wanted to-... Argh! I can't believe you!

Kanto: Whatever... Oh, and by the way, we're over.

Suki: Ugh! No wonder everybody hates you!

Suki quickly slapped him in the face and ran as fast as she could to the bathroom to cry but it was too late the bell was ringing, Kanto didn't care that the bell rang but that slap she gave him really hurt, so he went to the bathroom to put some bandage ...