First day of school!

Sokka's house

As Sokka slept at home on his bed, his sister, Katara begins to realize that her brother was still sleeping. So Katara started screaming his name, Sokka felt like he had forgotten something while he was lying on his bed...

Katara: Wake up Sokka! Were going to be late on our first day of school!

Sokka PoV: Oh.. That what I forgot "School"!

Katara: SOKKA DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE AND SLAP YOU WITH MY WATER!

Sokka: Ok!... Jeez sorry, Mom!

Katara: Ugh..

When Sokka went downstairs to eat breakfast... He suddenly heard a honk of a car. He was sure that it wasn't his dad because he already went to work early... So Katara went outside to see who it was as for Sokka too...

Katara & Sokka: Aang !!!

Aang: Hey guys long time no see!

Katara: We miss you so much!

Sokka: Yeah dude, we haven't seen you all summer why?

Before Aang wanted to respond to Sokka's question, Katara quickly kissed him on the lips.

Sokka: Yuck... Oggies..

Katara: Oh, Sokka would you cut it out! You do this to Suki every time.

Sokka: Eh Duh.. That because were boyfriend & girlfriend and besides that different...

Katara: Whatever... Anyways Aang why weren't you here all summer?

Aang: Because I was training other little monks Airbending! It was a bit hard but I got used to it.

Sokka: Well that susked.

Aang: Yeah.. So are you guys ready for school?

Katara: Yep I'm all done!

Sokka : *coughing* Excuse me?

Katara: Oh right, I forgot.. Sokka not ready...

Aang: Oh ok, I'll wait for you in my car!

Katara: Same here.

Sokka: Cool!

As Sokka went to his house to take a shower and brush his teeth in the bathroom, he took his phone to see what news...

😆🙃😶Groupe Chat !!!😁😂😄

Suki: Hey guys! I hear they're a new girl coming to our school!

Zuko: Yeah! I hear that she a celebrity!

Ty Lee: Heee! I wanna be her friend! I can feel that she going to be nice!😊😊😊

Jet: Yeah same here! I bet she has a lot of 🤑🤑🤑 Of course she can give it to me

Jet: Because I might give her a tour of the school.

Sokka: Oh Shut it Jet!

Sokka: I don't care if she's popular or not if you asked me..

Jet: Yeah yeah... 🙄 Whatever I'm out...

Jet left the group chat