Christmas Eve

The next day...

It's 7 a.m. In the morning, the sun is starting to rise and everyone is awake except Toph & Sokka who are asleep beside the couch on the floor. Katara was making breakfast in the kitchen, Mai was brushing her hair as was for Zuko in the bathroom, and Aang & Ty Lee came into the room to wake them up ...

Ty Lee: Come on, you Love Bird. Wake up~

Sokka: *mumbling* Still tried...

Aang: Dude, You gotta wake up. 

Aang: Your sister is making breakfast.

Sokka: Okay, okay... I'm up. 

Ty Lee: You better wake her up too~

Sokka: Fine, I will.

Sokka: You two go downstairs, We'll catch up.

Ty Lee: Well okay. Hey Aang!

Ty Lee: I'll race ya to the kitchen!

Aang: Ha! You're On!

Ty Lee: And that means No Air scooter.

Aang: Aw, man...

As Aang and Ty Lee rush downstairs to the kitchen, Sokka got off of the floor, took Toph up, sat on the couch, and starts waking her up.

Sokka: Pssst, Toph~

Toph: H-Hm...

Sokka: Wake up~ Beautiful.

Toph: *mumbling* 5 more minutes...

Sokka: *chuckling* Toph, Come on. Aren't you hungry?

Toph: A little but... Stay...

Sokka: *stomach rumbling* But, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Toph: *sigh* Fine, but you have to lift me up cause my feet are still tired.

Sokka: Whatever makes you happy my little sleepy bear.

Toph: Ughhhhhhh...

When Sokka was done cuddling Toph as she was on Sokka's lap, he begins to stand while lifting her up, |bridal style| and got out of Zuko's room to eat. They both arrive at the living room and smell some pancakes, Katara quickly began to shouts "Time To Eat !!!" Sokka, Toph, Aang & Ty Lee who came first to the kitchen quickly ate their breakfast and everyone had got their stomach full, Katara starts to speak.

Katara: So~ you know Christmas is about to start and we all know exactly where we can go, right?

Sokka: Wait, Christmas is almost here!?

Mai: Yeah Sokka, It's December. What do you expect?

Ty Lee: And a New Year will soon start too!

Katara: Also, I've been thinking that we should go to a hotel to have f-

Zuko: Hotel?

Katara: Yeah. We can celebrate all together at a hotel to have more fun!

Katara: It's perfect!

Aang: Yep, and of course, we're all gonna be ready for this cause we all know what kind of presents we'll give to each other right?

Katara, Sokka, Zuko, Ty Lee & Mai: Y E A H !