The Forgiveness..

The next day...

As Sokka got downstairs from Zuko's house while Sokka's girlfriend went to the bathroom, he sees Ursa, Iroh & Kiyi in the kitchen eating their breakfast, Azula & Zuko play their favorite video game 1v1 to see who will win, they're all here in the living room, as the siblings play their game Zuko and Azula sees Sokka with a frowned face while he's come towards them and said with joy to see him.

Sokka: Hey Zuko, Hi Azula..

Zuko: Hey Man!

Azula: What are you doing in our house?

Sokka: Well, Zuko will explain it to you later after.

Azula quickly realizes how many injuries he has right now, while he has some bandages on his face and a bandaid on his neck continues looking at Sokka's face, Azula starts to laughs devilishly at Sokka, and as he began to ask..

Sokka: What's so funny?

Azula: *laughs* Wow! You look like a tomato with bandages all over your face!

Zuko: *whispers* Azula, Now is not the time!!

Azula: You're right, I have to finish this game by beating you up at it.

Zuko: Ugh..

Zuko: So- Did everything went well back there..?

Zuko: I heard some yelling in the room..

Sokka: I don't wanna talk about it...

Zuko: Uh, alright but where's Toph right now?

Azula: Wait, Toph? I thought she lost herself at the party or somethin'?

Sokka: W-Well, she did.. Thanks to someone, but then.....-

---------------

A few minutes ago...

Sokka woke up an hour ago while cuddling Toph in bed, he had been looking at his warm girlfriend nicely as she was asleep peacefully like always while she was asleep, Toph began to open her eyes and knew someone was beside her in bed, her head still hurts a bit and doesn't quite remember a lot from yesterday and also thought it was Sokka who was next to her, so she speaks...

Toph: *mumbles* S-Sokka?

Sokka: Good morning, sunshine.

Toph: W-Where are we?

Toph: And why do I smell like sh*t?

Sokka: Uh, Well uhm.....

Toph: C'mon Meathead tell me...?

Sokka: Um... I-I d-don't remember either, weird r-right?

Toph: Snoozles... I'm your girlfriend, I know when you're lying or not.

Toph: And I don't even need to put my feet down.

Sokka: *sighs* A-Alright-...

Sokka: But, please don't get mad...

Toph: Weeelll...

Toph: If it's about your questions and the party I went to yesterday with the girls and ended up here, then...

Toph: Yah, I'll get super mad!

Sokka PoV: Oh, spirits I'm dead...

He took a big breath in a min he looks at her and the courage to tell her everything about yesterday, he took a deep breath again, he starts telling Toph the hold thing......... When he was done telling her everything, she had that kind of look she had as he knew and image before, she started to get all pinkie and mad while blushing at the same time and didn't know what to say, all she could do is just looked at him with shock and anger looking blushingly and then spoken.