Boyfriend & Girlfriend Problem

Sokka was shocked and mad at the same time, he can't believe that Toph is Kanto's boyfriend. The meanest guy, who is a bully in the school! Does she even knows what he's doing at school ?! 

Sokka: He's Your What !?

Kanto: Yeah! She's my girlfriend! 

Some people begin to watch them.....

Toph: Kanto! Just leave, you're making a scene!

Kanto: Whatev- I mean, Here let me help you!

As Sokka was on the floor, Kanto gave him a hand to get him up and whisper to his ear, and tells him...

Kanto: If you never tell your friends or Toph what I been doing at school, I'm going to put your life miserable... And if you're fine with it, you'll see what going to happen to you sooner or later.

When Sokka was listening to what he says to his ear, he was speechless and even more shocked. While he's walked away, Toph begins to apologize to Sokka...

Toph: Look I'm sorry about Kanto, he can get mad easily...

Sokka didn't respond, because he was looking at Kanto with a scared look on his face like he was about to do something unexpected...

Toph: Sokka? You good?

Sokka: Wha.. Oh eh.. Yeah, I'm fine ?..

Toph: Okay Then, so are you about to show me your friends or what?

Sokka: Huh.. Oh right !.... Eh, I forgot about that.......

While Sokka and Toph came to the table, where his friends are sitting, Sokka started to Introduce his friend to Toph.

Sokka: Eh... Toph meet my friends! Aang, Zuko, Ty Lee, Mai, Suki, and my sister Katara..

Toph: Hello homies!

Toph begins to realize what she said and slapped her forehead very hard.

Toph PoV: Ugh... I can't believe I just said that!

Aang, Zuko, Ty Lee, Mai, and Katara: Hello!

Sokka: Guys, this is Toph! I meet her on the hallwa-

Mai: Let's me guess you bumped into her when the school bell ring right?

Toph: Yeah.. How did you know?

Ty Lee: She has her ways.

When Sokka & Toph was sitting beside the girls, everybody was eating and enjoying talking to Toph, because she was explaining how amazing her life and her difficult time was. Sokka was listening too and thinking of what Kanto said to his ear, cause Sokka cares about Toph, of course, he knews that they just met today but he felts something while they were in class talking to each other.... Suki started to get worried...

Suki: Hey Babe, are you okay? You haven't even eaten or touched your food...

Sokka: Huh.. Oh yeah, I'm fine, I'm just thinking about something...

Suki: Well Okay.....

When school was over, Katara came to Toph and wanted to tell her something...

Katara: Hey Toph! Me and The others are going to get some tea at the Jasmine Tea! 

Katara: Wanna come?