The Reunion.

Hey guys before reading, I just wanted to say that I won't be really online this month just like last month and I'm so sorry I didn't update this February 😭. As for my apologies, this chapter is going to be very long, which means it will take at least 20 minutes or more to relax reading, Enjoy 😊😚✨

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later... 

As It's 1 a.m in the morning, and the shy are still popping with fireworks Sokka has his head on Toph's lap while she plays with his hair and squeezes Sokka's warm cheeks with a smirk while blushing, the two realizes that the fireworks weren't over, so Toph starts to speak... 

Toph: Looks like the fireworks are still popping, Huh..?

Toph: I bet looking at them, will be amazing......

Sokka: Yeah... 

Sokka: That nice kiss was pretty amazing too..

Toph: *laughing* Yeah...  It was a beautiful New Year Eve's kiss...

Sokka: Mmhm, But you know...~

Sokka: We might do it again.. Don't you think~?

Toph: No Thanks..

Sokka: Aw.........

Toph: *yawning* ...Snoozles?

Sokka: Yeah..?

Toph: Can I ask you something?

Sokka: Sure, what's up?

Toph: C-Can you tell me how the fireworks look like upon the shy with the stars..?

Toph: I know it dumb, I just want to know..........

As Sokka got off of Toph's lap like it was a soft bed, he came closer to her put his arms around her hips, said with a chuckle...

Sokka: Toph, don't be shy to tell me that question.. 

Sokka: It's okay.

Toph: To be honest...

Toph: I really thought you'll laugh or so-something...

Sokka didn't say a thing, he just started to put his one hand on her left side cheek, began to come closer and closer to her, and embrace a long kiss on the cheek than Toph thought it would while blushing completely. That really helped her and he knew it would, so to make her even interesting, he starts to move his lips down on her cheek and kissed her neck without problems, difficulties, or giving her a hickey and the fireworks were finally getting weaker because it was almost over as he puts his head on Toph's shoulders by cuddling her at the same time...

Toph: T-Thanks...

Sokka: No problem, cutie..

Sokka: Everything I touch in your body feels so... good...

Toph: I--I---... 

Sokka: Hm~, I love it when you get all shaky and pinkie everywhere especially all over your face.

Toph: SoOkKaAa~!! A---Are you going to an-answer my dumb qu-question or w-what?

Sokka: *chuckling* Oh! Right... But first, close your eyes... 

Toph: Are you for real, So-

Sokka: Just do it!

Toph: Fine, fine...