The Argument...

Two hours ago, after school ...

When Katara, Aang, Zuko, Mai, Ty Lee, and Suki got out of Toph's house, they all went to Zuko house's to have fun and forget the drama they has yesterday. Aang & Zuko were playing video games on the big screen, Katara was fixing her hair in the bathroom. While Ty Lee & Mai were minding their own business when suddenly Suki walk in and start talking...

Suki: Has anyone seen Sokka? 

Suki: I haven't seen him when Toph was crying like a crybaby yesterday.

Ty Lee: Suki ! Don't be mean, she really in a bad mode today. 

Suki: Whatever...

Mai: And No, we didn't see Sokka today...

Ty Lee: Oh ! Ask Katara !

When Katara finishes fixing her hair, she hears a knock on the door of the bathroom three-time already. So she opens the door and finds Suki face to face...

Katara: Oh Hey Suki.

Suki: Yeah Hey. Have you seen Sokka lately?

Katara: Oh Yeah. He said that he was about to check Toph later with us, but I guess he didn't show up...

Suki: Ugh, every time when I talk to Sokka he always thinks of Toph !

Katara: That because Sokka is her friend Suki and plus Sokka got into a fight with her "boyfriend" yesterday!

Katara: Give her a break.

Suki: Whatever, I'm going...

Katara: Going where?

Suki: To find him...

Suki has left Zuko's house to find Sokka, but she won't walk to Toph's house. So, she uses Zuko's car and takes the key without his permission, and starts driving. While she's thinking about what they're doing there ...

Suki PoV: Sokka I swear if you're having fun with her, you're going to regret it!

When Suki was outside Toph's house, she was about to open the door without knocking on it, but she hears a scream of joy. So she looks at the window of the house instead and she was shocked, Sokka was kissing Toph's forehead while she was asleep, Suki got furious. So instead of not kicking the door and talks to him, she texts Sokka and tells him to come to her house at 10 pm to have an Argument...

-------------------------------

Present time

Suki's House

- When Sokka got into Suki's house the light was off so he turns it on, but when he did he hear a scream from Suki's room. He went to see what it was while running, Sokka knew it was Suki but when he opened the door, Suki slaps him into the face with rage. . .

Sokka: Argh ! Suki ! What the Fuc* !?

Suki: How could you do this to me !?

Sokka: What are you Fuc* talking about !? Ow...

Suki: You had fun playing and hanging out with Toph !

Sokka: That because we're friends !

Suki: That not what I mean, You kiss her !

Sokka: I never kiss her I-... Wait...

Sokka: Were you spying on me !?