The Problem..

At Toph's House...

Toph was still mad about the fight that she had with Sokka, he kept calling her but didn't respond because she was talking with the girls about something, after that she hears the door open and knew it was her parents. She quickly goes downstairs, and she starts to talk...

Toph: Hey Dad, Hi Mom...

Dad "Lao": Hey Sweetie.

Mom "Poppy": Hi Honey!

Toph: So~ where have you guys been to?

Mom "Poppy": Neh, Nothing much.

Dad "Lao": We've been just working on a fashion show director oversees dress rehearsals to make sure all the elements of the production were in place.. That's all.

Toph: Uh-huh... So anyway, Mom?

Toph: Is it okay if I go somewhere with a friend?

Mom "Poppy": Who? Katara?

Toph: Uhh, Yeah!

Toph: Just Me and Katara... T-That's all!

Dad "Lao": Oh, Yeah?

Dad "Lao": Then where are You and Katara going tomorrow?

Toph: Oh, The usual...

Toph: A sleepover.

Dad "Lao": Fine, be back at 7:00 p.m.

Toph: But Dad the par- I MEAN! The sleepover is at like 7:00 p.m ...

Dad "Lao": Argh! Alright, be back at 9:30 p.m then...

Toph: But Dad It's a SLEEPOVER.

Toph: We then sleep at 9:00 and then after we wake u-

Dad "Lao": End of discussion, you will come back home at 9:30 p.m.!

Dad "Lao": Or else yo-

Toph: You are Grounded, I know Dad, I know...

Dad "Lao": Good.

As Toph's Dad walks away and talks to the bodyguards, Toph's Mom told the butler to put her things in her room for tomorrow and helps Toph by hugging her in the back because of her anger...

Toph: Why does he have to be so grumpy about everything?

Mom "Poppy": Sweetheart you know he just wants you to be protected and your father is not grumpy.

Toph: Well to me he is...

Mom "Poppy": *sigh* You'll soon realize that he loves you more than anything.

Toph: Mom, I know and I love you both.

Poppy knew that she wasn't lying at all and smile, she really loves it when she does that but she wants her to know that his husband and her love her more and more and doesn't want her to be hurt or injured, so her Mom takes her other shoulder and kisses her in the head and said back to her with kindness...

Mom "Poppy": I love you too, Sweetie.

Toph: Thanks, Mum...

---------------------------------------------------------------

The next day...