Snow Day Pt 1!

Two months later...

Time was passing fast, very fast because Halloween was already over, so that meant a new month has arrived and it's November. The GAang hear some humor at school about a special dance party coming up to school, but they don't exactly care about it much, except Katara...... Sokka woke up with a headache because he wasn't feeling well and also didn't slept well last night due to his anxiety about Toph, he came out of his room and went down to see Katara but when he did she was sleeping on the couch. Sokka chuckled and looked at his phone to see what new on Facebook. The news says that they're no school because it was snowing crazy outside a bit when Sokka hears this, he screams with joy, wakes her sister up, and said...

Sokka: Katara wake up!

Katara: *yawning* What do you want Sokka...

Sokka: It snowing outside.

Katara: Wait, what... Did you say snowing?

Sokka: Yes!

Katara: Ok, ok... I'll get up later...

Sokka: Well, Whatever.

Sokka: I'm going to call the others...

Sokka: Oh, and It not my fault if you're going to be in it.

Katara: Yeah, yea...*snoring*

When Sokka went back to his room, took his phone and chat with the GAang on facetime, when Aang, Zuko, Toph, Ty Lee, and Mai were on. Also Katara, but she was still asleep on the sofa, so she didn't listen to what they said much. Sokka begins to talk about the news that he hears a few minutes ago...

🔥🍵🌬️🍃🌪The GAang!!1🌳🌱🌿🌊🌀🧊

(facetime)

Sokka: Hey Guys did you hear the news? 

Aang: Yeah, I heard! They no school in a week!

Toph: Wait Why?

Zuko: Because It snowing outside!

Ty Lee: Oh my god. Really, Let's me check!

Katara: Guys I'm trying to sleep here...

Aang: Oh, Sorry Sweetie.

Aang: We're almost done talking.

Mai: Okay guys, we'll meet up at 5 at the park.

Mai: We cool?

Aang, Zuko, Sokka and Ty Lee: We Cool.

Toph: ...

Sokka: Toph?

Toph: Oh uh, Yeah. I'm good.

Aang: Well ok, see you guys later then!

Aang went offline.

Sokka knew Toph was not at all good because he had seen this kind of look before, she had this look on her face just two months ago at the football game, so he took a shower to the bathroom, came out of his house, and touched the snow. He felt right at home with his Dad, Gran-Gran, and the others at the South Pole while he was done playing outside, he went to his car to see and talk with Toph at her house...