The Confession.

As Toph shouted his name in front of everyone some people weren't sure why she shouted but not Kanto of course, Kanto's parents started talking to Toph's parents happily and said ...

Mr. Huang: Mr. Beifong Is my son in the same school as your daughter?

Lao "Dad": Um, I guess so?

Ms. Huang: Oh! Kanto, Is she your girlfriend?

Toph: Yes, but we're not together anymor-

Kanto: Oh, she's my girlfriend all right.

Toph PoV: Why you little brat!

Ms. Huang: Oh, my goddess. We are so sorry that we didn't get the chance to see you through the summer.

Toph: Eh, That's okay beside we're no-

Poppy "Mom": That's Wonderful.

Lao "Dad": Y-Yes, Um.. That's great.

Lao "Dad": Anyway about the talk we had at wor-

Toph: I'm sorry to interrupt Father, but I think I should go to the restroom.

Lao "Dad": Of course, Toph.  

As Toph walked away, Kanto also wanted to go to the bathroom but he didn't really want to go because he lied. Kanto just wanted to see Toph and talk. As he hid behind the walls, Toph quickly uses her earthbending to Kanto and they both speak face to face.

Toph: What do you want, Dumda$$?

Kanto: Ouch, Aren't you glad to see me?

Toph: Hmm, After "seeing" my EX-boyfriend with another girl twice. Not really..

Kanto: Did I never tell you have such beautiful eyes?

Toph: Why you littl-

Kanto: Uh, Language.

Toph: Oh, You are so lucky that our parents are here.

Kanto: Yep and Oh!

Kanto: You might wonder why I asked you to give me your money last summer.

Toph: Because you're a B*tch.

Kanto: Hm, No. 

Kanto: Because when my parent told me to get a job and get my own money. I was too lazy to get one, so why not get a cute girlfriend who's rich to give me instead and pretending that I'm making my own money? 

Toph: Wait, so all this time the reason why you ask me for money is not that you wanted to go to the cinema with your "friends" and the other excuses...Is because you wanted to show off your parents how much money you had all summer!

Kanto: Yep. That's why I needed you, Softie. 

Toph: I dare you to call me Softie again and I swear this will be your last breath.

Kanto: Yeah Ok. Anyway, they said if I don't have a job or something I won't have any service at home because they said that they won't be there of course to help me some da-

Toph: Ptfffff *laughing hardly* Oh my god, You can't even take care of yourself Ha!

Kanto: Yep, I still need you.

Toph: What...? But now they here, why do you want me at school when you have Suki?

Kanto: Argh, First off I wanted Suki because I hear humor about your water tribe friend and her together. So, you know I took her and yeah... But I broke up with her...