{56} {Trauma} {Part 1}

{Dream's P-o-v}
I sighed a bit looking at Tubbo who was talking about the war that was coming, in the corner of my eye I see Tommy who was sitting in a corner fear in his eyes, I sighed a bit before I walked over to Tubbo whispering something to him, he nodded "Phil, Techno, Ghostbur come" Tubbo said as I followed the other 3 following behind, "Hm? what did you need Tubbo?" Ghostbur hummed, Tubbo looked at me, I sighed "I think Tommy is Traumatized after the last war" I say, I felt Ghostbur tense before talking, "He is.." Ghostbur say's, "What?" Phil asked confused, "Tommy is not in the right state of mind, he is going insane slowly but its started to go faster" Ghostbur say's "these wars are corrupting's him" Ghostbur says, I felt Tubbo sigh, before hearing Tommy crying, "Tommy its okay!" I hear Sapnap and George say trying to calm him down, "Its okay your okay!" George say's, I looked at the 4 standing in front of me before we walked out of the room to see George and Sapnap covering Tommy holding there shields up because there was a Zombie hoard, I seen Tommy crying from pure fear, I sighed before I went over and picked up Tommy looking at Phil who nodded taking out  sword and I ran off, I sighed a bit as I held him close as it rained, I giggled a bit before hearing Tommy asleep, I smiled as I ran into Eret's house and locking the door, Eret stood there with Fundy who's eyes widened "The mob's kingdom is attacking and Tommy is traumatized of wars, I need you both to take him far away from the Dream SMP land so he's safe" I say to them, Eret nodded as he and Fundy started to pack up all there stuff, Eret took Tommy and the 2 ran for it, Tommy in Eret's arms and Fundy next to Eret protecting them, I sighed a bit before running back to the battle.

(Bye Panda's!!)