{23} {Big Brother Eret and Dream, Middle Brother Karl, Little Brother Tubbo}

{TW: Lots Of Blood, Jschlatt And Wilbur being a Dick, Fighting}
{No One's P-o-v}

Eret looked up from what he was doing freezing at the sight of Tommy in tears, Eret stood up quickly and ran over to Tommy and hugged him softly, Tommy choked out a sob as he hugged Eret, "What happened?" Eret ask's Tommy worried, "D....d....dream and...W...Wilbur are f...fighting.. Schlatt hurt m....me and T....Tubbo" Tommy choked out as he hugged Eret tightly, "Where is Tubbo?" Eret ask's Tommy who sniffled "With Karl who is protecting Tubbo from getting hurt.." Tommy sniffled out, Eret sighed standing up as he picked up Tommy while he stood up, Tommy sniffled again as he hugged Eret tightly, Eret smiled as he walked out of his castle and out to where Karl and Tubbo where, Eret froze at the sight of Karl being beaten by Schlatt as Tubbo begged for him to stop, Dream ran over to Eret who looked at Him then Schlatt "U get Schlatt I'll get the other 2" Eret say's, Dream nodded running at Schlatt getting him to back away from Karl, Eret quickly walked over to the 2 boys, Tubbo choked out a sob as he crawled over to Karl, "U okay!?" Eret ask's the 2 whiled Tommy slept on his back, "Karl look at me" Eret said worry laced in his voice, Karl turned his head to Eret who gasped, Eret took out a tissue and put it to Karl's bloody nose and took his Tubbo's handkerchief and put it to Karl's scares to clean them off a little, Karl let out a shaky breath as his breathing was uneven from being lightheaded, Tubbo sniffled as he hugged Karl who smiled a little, Dream walked over to Eret smiling a little who to freeze at the sight of Karl, Dream sighed quickly and picked up Karl who took the tissue and held it to his nose, Karl choked out a small sob starting to cry "Shh shh its okay" Dream say's trying to calm him down so he did not make his bloody nose by sniffling, Karl hugged Dream choking out small sob's, Eret sighed as he picked up Tubbo who smiled hugging Eret who smiled *later*, Tommy yawned sitting up from his bed seeing Tubbo asleep on his bed and Eret and Dream taking care of Karl's wounds, Tommy crawled over to Eret and shook him, Eret looked over at Tommy who smiled yawning again "Hi Tom's" Eret said softly, Tommy smiled happily, Karl whimpered as Dream tightened a bandage a little to hard "Sorry Karl" Dream say's softly untightening the bandage.

(BYE MY PANDA'S!!)