{83} {Protective Minors + More}

{TW!!: PLATONIC DEO X TOMMY!! I don't ship them this is platonic!!}
It's not every day you see the four minors being protective over people, It's a few people they are protective over, the main ones are Dream, Sapnap, Punz, Phil, Wilbur, and a few others.

{No one's P-o-v}

Tommy gripped onto his shield and sword tightly "I swear! Hurt another one and I will not hesitate to rip your head off!" Tommy growled out to the hooded man, Purpled and Tubbo were standing by Tommy making sure nothing happened to the group, Sapnap and Dream sat against the wall eyes widened, Punz and Wilbur were just as shocked as the other two, they have never seen the minors act so protective of them, this was new to them, yea it was normal for them to protect them but not this protective.

Tommy's grip tightened on his sword, it been almost 2 hours since they found the hooded man hurting their family, It's new to them that someone would target their family tho, they are in a big gang with Deo, Luke, blitz, And just the minors, well it wasn't big, but still.

{Tommy's P-o-v}
I let the grip on my sword loosening before I let it drop to the ground, I turned towards the four "what the FUCK were you thinking!" I yelled at them, they all groaned "You could have DIED!" Purpled yelled at them, "we don't need your protecting! We aren't children like you!" Dream said back, I groaned out "We are trying to PROTECT you from the person who WE pissed of! Who WE are trying to kill because he is after YOU, we are trying to FIX the damage WE did!" I yelled at them, Wilbur and Dream rolled their eyes, I saw Sapnap and Punz's eyes glimmer with a small 'Sorry' in them

I yawned out as Purpled drove us home, " Come on!!" I heard Deo yell out slamming his hand onto the table, I looked over at him "bub's calm down" I say to him, Deo let out a large sigh before calming down a bit, I smiled a bit before burying my face into his soft hair, I had his hat in my hands as I felt sleep pull me down "Deo, Tommy news" I heard Blitz say, I groaned with a yawn.

{Deo's P-o-v}

I looked up at Tommy, His eyes were filled with a light ray of light coming from the window, I saw small bags under Tommy's eyes "Tom's" I say to him "Hm?" he hummed looking down at me, "When did you last sleep?" I asked him, Tommy's eyes left mine as he tried to ignore the question, "Tommyinnit!" I say to him, I felt him jump a little as his eyes glided back with mine "When did you last sleep" I asked again this time more demanding, I felt Tommy whimper a bit before he pulled me into a bit tighter hug, "Tommy!" I said again anger getting the better of me "a week..." I heard him mumble, I sighed before pulling him into my lap hugging him softly "Blitz hold off any of my meetings and anything like that pls" I said looking up at the boy who nodded softly walking out to Luke who was playing around with Purple. I awoke to Tommy shifting a bit, I looked down at him, his soft breathing was soft and shallow, it was peaceful, the birds chirped and the sun was bright, beaming from the window.

{Bye Pandas!!}