{43} {Baby's!?}

{No One's P-o-v}
Sapnap sighed slightly as Purpled, Tommy, and him where out on a walk while the others where fighting, Tommy gasped as he pushed the others only for them to be hit with a potion, Tommy lifted his head to look at his 2 older brothers who where knocked out, Tommy started to cry as he shook Sapnap who eventually woke up, Tommy sniffled out crying, Sapnap the eldest toddler out of them tried to calm the Tommy who calmed down a bit, Sapnap stood up and shook Purple who woke up and looked at Sapnap who smiled a bit.

{AntFrost's P-o-v}
I smiled as me and Sam skipped along the pathway to are house, only for me to stop to see "Sapnap? Purple? And, Tommy!?" I say looking at them then Sam who froze, I ran over to them to see a baby tommy, About a 2 year old purple, and a toddler Sapnap, I looked at Sam who nodded and I turned my sweatshirt around and put Tommy in my hood I picked up Sapnap and Purple who giggled happily, I smiled a  bit as me and Sam ran back to are house, shivered a bit as it was getting cold, I set them down quickly taking off my hoodie and covering them and then picking the three up again as we ran, I pinned my ears against my head as I shivered, Sam walked over and picked me up, I shivered leaning into him feeling myself drift off to sleep with the three in my arms.

{Awesamdude's P-o-v}
I sighed slightly as I made it inside Ant asleep in my arms with the three baby's, I went to are room laying him down and grabbed the three baby's and laid them down on the bed, I grabbed a blanket and covered Ant who shivered a bit and shifted as he slept, I went to the other room to grab some Baby clothes that we luckily had, I walked back in and started to change Tommy into a small hoodie and socks with a dipper, I then moved onto Purple and put him in his normal Purple sweater with black leggings, I walked over to Sapnap and put him in his normal black long sleeve with a white T-shirt with the fire symbol, I put Black leggings on him as well, I yawned slightly as I pulled out a large crib and laid them all in it and covered them up with Blankets, I walked over to the bed falling on it and took off my creeper mask and fall asleep.

{Sapnap's P-o-v}
I yawned sitting up in the crib that Sam got up, I stood up climbing over the bars and then helped Purple out and then Tommy, I smiled  bit as we quickly got onto the bed and ran over to Sam and Ant, I giggled out as we jumped on them, Sam groaned as he turned to look at up, I giggled as we got off the bed me and Purple running with Tommy crawling behind, I ran to Tommy helping him run, "Get your buts back here!" I hear Sam yell, I giggled as we found a fox, I giggled as I pet it then we started to run again, Sam soon got us all, I giggled as we where forced back into the bedroom, Ant was still asleep as I got on the bed I walked over to him and touched his ears, I felt him Purr, I giggled out as I continued to pet them, "Okay enough" Ant said sitting up, I giggled as Purple and Tommy played with each other.

{Purples P-o-v}
I giggled at Tommy who bit down on his plushie, I took the plushie out of his mouth, Tommy stuck his tongue out at me as I giggle more as I stood up and helped him get onto the bed and crawl over to Sapnap who smiled happily, I clapped my hands until I hear the bedroom door open and Sam walked in, "Tommy here" Sam said, Sam handed Sapnap the milk bottle to Sapnap who feed the Bottle to Tommy who giggled out happily and hugged Sapnap.

{AntFrost's P-o-v Again}
I yawned slightly only to hear a knock on the door, Sam walked in and looked at me, "Want me to get the door so you can sleep?" He asked, I shook my head slightly "I will be fine" I say getting up and walking to the door opening it to see "Dream?, Tubbo?, Ponk?, Punz?" I ask confused "Have you see Purple, Tommy, and Sapnap?" Dream asked, I nodded slightly letting them in, I slightly fell over, Sam cam running over catching me, "New you needed sleep" He said, I let out a little giggle before sitting me down slightly, "What happened to Ant?" Dream asked, "Hold on" Sam said before walking into are bedroom to get the three kids, Sam came out with Tommy giggled as he and Purple ran around with Sapnap trying to get them to calm down, Sapnap, Purple, and Tommy stopped running when they see the 4 adults watching them shocked, "DWEAMY!!" Sapnap yelled as he ran over and hugged Dream's leg, Tommy giggled as he was running over and hugged Tubbo's leg, Tubbo smiled picking up Tommy who giggled out happily, Purpled looked up at Ponk and Punz then ran away sticking his tongue out at them, I giggled a bit before yawing slightly, Sam glanced at me a bit, I smiled before standing up heading to are room falling onto the bed falling asleep.

(Bye My Panda's!!(927 words!!))