{15} {"We Live In City's You'll never see On screen"}

(This is My Trans Tommy AU!}

{No One's P-o-v}

Tommy Looked up at the Little girl standing by her mom "Mummy.." The little Girl say's "Hm?" The mom hummed looking down at her daughter "Can I be a boy?" The Little girl ask's "NO!" Her mom yells turning to her "You are a Girl! and will not be a boy!" The mom say's "But.." The Little girl say's, "NO" The mom say's walking away, Tommy looked up to see Wilbur, Phil, And Techno talking about something, Tommy walked over to the little girl who looked up tears going to down her face "Come" Tommy say's "Phil!, I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom" Tommy say's, Phil nodded still talking to Wilbur and Techno, "Come" Tommy say's walking to the Hair salon, "Hi, how could I help you?" The girl at the counter ask's "Hi, Could this little one get a boy hair cut?" Tommy ask's "Mhm Tran's?" The lady ask's, Tommy nods softly, The lady smiled taking the Little girls hand, *later*, Tommy smiled at the little girl who looked like a boy now, "U like it?" Tommy ask's, The little girl nodded "Come" The Lady said as she grabbed the little girls hand taking her to the back, coming back a little later with the little girl who was now a boy "how much?" Tommy ask's "60 dollars" The lady say's "Here" Tommy said handing the Lady 60 dollars, The little girl now boy smiled "Thank you!" he said, Tommy smiled "what's your new name?" Tommy ask's "Umm" The little boy thought but then shrugged "What about Fin?" Tommy said smiling "Ya!" Fin said "Lets get you some ice cream?" Tommy said as he grabbed Fins hand "YAY!" Fin said happily.

{Tommy's P-o-v}
I smiled as Fin ate his ice cream as I felt my phone ring, "What's your name?" Fin ask's finishing his ice cream, "I'm Tommy, But I'm trans like you, My real name is Taylor" I say, Fin smiled "I like that name!" Fin said "My real girl name was May" Fin said, I smiled grabbing my phone seeing Phil was calling, "Hey I got a question" I say "hm?" Fin hums "Can I adopt you since your mom was pretty mean to you" I say, "Yes!" Fin say's happily, I smiled "Hold on my dad is calling" I say, Fin nodded playing with his toy I got him, "Yes Phil?" I ask keeping Fin in my eye sight "Where are you!?" Phil asked worriedly "Oh sorry got distracted" I say lying "Its fine, we are at the car waiting for you" Phil said with a small sigh, "Okay I'll be there in a little" I say hanging up, "Come on Fin" I say, Fin nodded grabbing his toy and walked over grabbing my hand, "we need to quickly go to the place next door" I say, Fin nodded *after*, I sighed as I finished signing the last paper work for Fins adoption, I grabbed his hand "lets go home Fin!" I say, I looked up to see the car with Phil, Techno, and Wilbur talking, Fin hid behind me scared, I smiled softly "Phil!" I yelled softly, Phil looked up smiling "TOMMY!" Phil yelled hugging me, I smiled hugging him back, Fin tugged at my shirt, I let go of Phil turning to Fin who smiled a little "Yes Bud?" I ask "Who are they?" Fin ask's, I smiled softly standing up moving Fin in front of me, I squatted down pointing to each of them "That's Phil, That's My Dad" I say "That's Wilbur My Big Brother And Then That's Techno Or Dave my Older Brother" I say smiling, Fin nodded "Who's this?" Phil ask's "This is Fin, My Son" I say smiling "When!?" Techno ask's "Few minutes ago" I say "Mum" Fin say's, "hm?" I hum "Can we go home?" Fin ask's, I nodded smiling getting in the car and Phil driving home.

(BYE PANDA'S!!!!)